27

Next thing I know i'm sitting in a hospital bed. I don't know why everyone made such a big deal out of it. Youngjae literally picked me up and carried me bridal style to the car.

Jaebum was already in the front seat. Bambam apparantly brought snacks. And Sohee and Jinyoung were still asking me questions.

Jackson however was eerily silent.

I know why. I've known him since school. He's not really..fond of this baby stuff. He's never been anyway. He's never imagined himself as a dad one day.

I mean, to be honest, even though Jackson may seem tough and buff, he'd actually break down at the sight of blood.

Seriously. He's a softie. So me being pregnant and stuff, he's not really into it. And I get it. But I seriously wasn't going into labor yet. It's not this works.

My back was laid against the head of the bed in which the doctors already assumed I was comfortable.
And then there was the annoying beeping sound next to me. I made sure the doctors didn't show anything about the baby to me. I still want the gender to be a surprise.

Right now I was alone.
But in just about a minute the doctors were gonna let them insid-

"Minseo!! Are you okay!!" Youngjae screeched as soon as he burst the door open, almost earning me a heart attack. He was followed by everyone else, including Bambam. "Guys, i'm fine." I reassure them.

"What did the doctor say?" Jaebum asked, both of his hands on the railing and watching my stomach.
"He said it's just a contraction. Nothing more, nothing less." I explain. Sohee sighed, "That's still not good. Those things are painful. But they also mean you're nearing labor, Minseo."

I groaned, "Yes Sohee-" I turned my head and looked at her with a fake smile, "-I know that. The doctor explained everything."

"Guys i'm not ready for this." Jackson spoke up. "You're not the one going into labor." Jinyoung scoffed at Jackson.
Youngjae gave me one last worried look before turning around quickly and grabbing Jinyoung's collar,

"Jinyoung! How bad was it with Tzuyu?! Was it too bad? Did she scream?!" Youngjae asked frantically.

Jinyoung still had a calm expression, "Scream? Yes. Painful? For both of us. She actually held onto my hand for support but uh..I ended up having to go to the doctor for it cause she squeezed too hard." He explained.

Youngjae let go of him. "Youngjae if you can't handle seeing it then-"

"No. Youngjae is staying here." I spoke up. He nodded, "I know but..I mean i've never seen you scream in pain before Minseo. What am I supposed to expect?" He asked me worriedly. I sighed at my husband.

Suddenly the door burst open yet again and an exhausted and worn out Yugyeom appeared. As soon as he got through the door he was out of breath with his hands on his knees,

"I'm...sorry..I tried...to get here...as quick as I could." He huffed out. "That's okay." I spoke, we all, including Bambam, stared blankly at Yugyeom.

When he caught himself up, he stood up straight and walked towards me, "Hey Minseo. Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled, "Yep." I answer. He gave a sigh of relief, "That's great.." He turned around slowly, "..who's this?" He pointed at Bambam.

Before anyone could speak, Sohee jumped in front of him, "He's my husband." She happily spoke. Yugyeom stared blankly at Sohee, then at Bambam.

"What's up?" Bambam reached out his hand. Yugyeom was hesitant to shake it, "Hi..?" He shook the hand slowly.
When that was finished, Bambam reached behind him and grabbed the snacks he brought from the house,