Chapter 12.

Oh, my head, what happened?" "Aunt Lilly! Your awake, I'm so glad." Anne practically shouted, "We were all kidnapped and taken to the abandoned mine outside of town. Auntie, Mama hasn't woken up yet, I keep calling her and calling her but it's no use, she still won't come too." Lilly slowly moved towards the sound of Anne's voice and embraced her, "Don't fret, love, Georgina will be just fine. I'm sure that once were rescued Doctor Brown will be able to wake her up. Now you said that 'we were all' kidnapped, do you mean to say that we weren't the only ones taken, who else was there?" Before Anne could even mutter a whisper, Savannah answered for her. "I believe she means me and the children, I was kidnapped from Ms. Nadia's boarding house quite rudely I might add, threatened bodily harm and the harm of the children if I didn't comply with them."

"What exactly do they want?" Lilly asked. Before any more words could be said they heard heavy footsteps coming their way, "Come on, the boss wishes to see you now. I can't believe that I am moving about at his bidding like a servant." He murmured to himself. Before Savannah was dragged away she wrenched free of his hold and crawled back towards Lilly and Anne, "Promise me that you'll take good care of the children when I'm gone? Especially little Joey, he's so young. If by chance I'm not back before were rescued, tell Ramsay that I love him and inform him where I was taken to OK?"

Lilly and Anne both promised and hugged Savannah tightly. The men then put a burlap sack over her head, tied a rope around her hands and was pulled from their hold violently and dragged away from them. Again Savannah was directed forward through each sharp turn, finally when they went around another bend, Savannah was relieved to smell a little fresh air, however, when the bag was pulled from off her head, she was momentarily shocked to see Jack Pearson standing a few steps from her with a wicked grin on his face. "At last, we meet once again, Ms. Eden."

"You mean...You're the leader? There must be some kind of mistake." Savannah blurted out which caused a slight tremor in her voice. Jack laughed wickedly and began to approach her, "Oh; there's no mistake, Not that you really cared who I was in the first place since whenever we met, you acted as though I was scum from the bottom of your little boot. Now that I have successfully grabbed you, I can, at last, teach you a lesson and have some more fun with you again!" Savannah cringed. Knowing that Jack could see her fear and enjoyed watching her sweat. Savannah gulped and took a deep breath, trying to make sure that no tremor showed up in her voice, Savannah answered back. "Again? What do you mean again?"

"I'm pretty sure you know what I mean." On that last word, Jack violently tore the front of her dress. After her dress was ripped down the center, Jack grabbed a hold of her breasts with a pinching grip. He wanted more access to her body so he pushed her to the ground and straddled her by sitting on her legs. Then he commanded Jonas, who was standing behind her watching to sit on the ground above her head and take a hold of her hair. When he did so, Jack pulled out his dagger and sliced through the seams of her gown and tore away the hanging pieces of what was once her favorite dress.

Then to add some more fear and to see it in her eyes he laughed wickedly again and put his tongue on her neck and slowly started to lick her. Savannah cringed with each pinch that Jack did to her. To make matters worse, Savannah could feel his hand as it slowly reached up her thigh and touch her up there. It seemed like this torture was going on for hours even though it was a mere ten minutes. Suddenly she started to smell something. It was a scent that was so familiar, that Savannah gasped at the recognition of it. It was that same sweet cloying smell that permitted her home five years ago. The man who was masked and who severely hurt her mother and who raped her all those years ago was... HIM!

Her torture would have gone on further, when suddenly gunfire and sounds of explosions began to make its way into the mine, Jack then directed his gaze away from Savannah and while still holding her to him, he directed all his men to investigate as to what the commotion was all about. Seeing that he was distracted for just a brief second, Savannah bit down hard on Jack's forearm and pushed herself away from him. He reacted quickly in response to her attempt to escape him by grabbing a hold of her legs and digging his nails into her skin and throwing her back down on the ground. This caused Savannah excruciating pain, as she was dragged over the sharp rocky ground of the mine and back to him, she screamed,

"Let me go!!"