Little Red Riding Hood [2]

Jungkook felt like he was wandering the forest for hours already. Wasn't there a map here? He thought as he just kept seeing endless tall trees and bushes.

Maybe the choice he made when the path split up was wrong, maybe he should've gone the right path.

He was worried, What if the sun sets and he can't get back home or reach his grandma's house? He cursed at himself again for forgetting his phone. 
He huffed loudly as he sat by a tree and started to eat one of the cupcakes. He was hungry from walking around.

He was enjoying the calmness of the environment, He smiled as he enjoyed not hearing what he usually heard when he was at home, which was the various vehicles or sirens of ambulances, people outside, dogs barking, their noisy neighbor who blasts his music off at night.

Here, he only listened to the light sound of birds chirping, crickets, and snoring.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he identified that what he was hearing was snoring. He turned around and looked behind the tree he was resting on and saw the wolf he had encountered earlier.

He should be scared, heck run away from this wolf, But he found himself smiling at how calm he looked. He decided that he was kind of sleepy from eating the cupcakes and his wandering in the forest so he made himself comfortable next to the wolf and draped the picnic blanket over them and slept.

»»————-  ————-««

The wolf had stirred in his sleep and he stretched his long arms over his head and was shocked as he saw a blanket draped over himself.

He glanced to his side and saw the red hooded boy from his earlier  encounter.

Jungkook

He contemplated whether to wake the boy up or should he just continue in watching him sleep? No, that's way too creepy.

He has been following him since earlier, He cleared out the pathways for him, Like pushing away the big rocks that could block his way, scaring off other animals, Placing a big log over the small stream so that he can go through easily etc.

He got so tired with all the tasks earlier and he let himself sleep by this tree.

He decided to nudge the boy awake, which had him cooing at how cute he was in waking up.

I wish I could be normal like him again.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the sight of the wolf infront of him again.

"Slept well?" The wolf smirked at him and all Jungkook could do was nod and smile back.

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry if I disturbed you in your sleep, Mr. Wolf." Jungkook apologized as he looked at the wolf who chuckled.

"I just woke up on my own, You didn't disturb me. And call me V instead." V said and Jungkook smiled.

"O-Okay. Uh, I just have a few questions, Is it okay?" Jungkook scratched his head a bit and V smiled at him.

"What is it?" V asked and Jungkook once again touched his ears, and then the fur on his face and his nose.

"W-What happened to you? A-Are you a real wolf?" Jungkook asked and V took his wrist in his hand and smiled.

"Partly, I was cursed to be like this. It's been years since I was normal like you." Jungkook felt pity for him, at the same time he wanted to know if this was all a dream because an encounter like this seemed to be something from a fairytale.

"W-Why were you cursed? D-Did you do something horrible?" Jungkook asked and V's smile turned upside down.

"I think I killed someone. And maybe the forest punished me? I don't really know or remember. I was a child back then. " Jungkook's eyes widened and he felt fear rushing in his veins but all he could do was stare at the wolf.

"O-Oh. I-I'm sorry. B-By the way, Can you help me find my grandma's house? S-She lives in the woods but I can't find her home. I-I'll give you some cupcakes as a thank you!" Jungkook said and V smiled at him, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Yeah, Sure. I'd be glad to help you." They both smiled at each other and got up and started walking again. Jungkook suddenly grabbed the wolf's hand which made V's face heat up a bit.

»»————-  ————-««

Well that was shitty and rushed  lol