Feeling Troubled

Later in the week, Sofia and Hugo were thinking of the date for the wedding.

"When do you think the wedding should be, honey?" Hugo asked Sofia.

Before Sofia could answer, Amber blurted out, "Well, I've already come up with great dates for the wedding! January 16th is a great date, or how would you like to get married on February 10th?"

Sofia was getting overwhelmed by Amber's crazy ideas. "Neither, Amber," she frowned. She turned to Hugo and said, "Well, honey, I was thinking a nice spring wedding would be great. How about April 26th?"

"I like that idea," Hugo smiled.

Amber was a little disappointed that Sofia didn't take her suggestions, but she said, "Okay, April 26th it is."

After a few weeks, Hugo was trying on his tuxedo for the wedding.

Axel and James were trying on their groomsman tuxedos, and Mike and Miguel were also trying on their own tuxedos

Axel and James were trying on their groomsman tuxedos, and Mike and Miguel were also trying on their own tuxedos. They were going to carry the rings for the bride and groom. Miguel is to carry the ring Sofia is to put on Hugo's finger, and Mike is to carry the ring Hugo is to put on Sofia's finger.

"I like your suit, Uncle Hugo," Mike said.

"Thank you, Mike," Hugo smiled. "You look adorable."

"So does Miguel," James smiled.

"This wedding is going to be perfect," Axel smiled.

But suddenly, Sofia's voice rang out, "You've gotta be kidding me!"

"Was that Auntie Sof?" Miguel asked.

"I'd better go and see if she's okay," James said. "Miguel, stay with Hugo and Axel." He went to go and see if Sofia was okay.

Amber, Ruby, Jade, and Isabel were trying on their bridesmaid dresses. They were blue versions of the dress Amber wore for Roland's wedding to Miranda. Sofia was trying on her wedding dress, and she really didn't like it. The dress was white and strapless—with real sapphire stones on it.