Happily Ever After

Later, at the reception, everyone was having fun. All the ladies gathered around for the bouquet toss. Sofia tossed her bouquet, and Elena caught it. There were even artists to paint portraits of the bride and groom. Amber couldn't believe she tried to take over the wedding plans—the whole wedding turned out beautifully, and Sofia and Hugo were very happy. It didn't turn out to be the fanciest wedding, but it had to be the most special.

"I never should've worried so much," Amber declared. "Sofia may do things in her own simple way, but that doesn't mean her ideas aren't great—and I solemnly promise to be an even better person in the future."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Antonio smiled.

Sofia and Hugo went up to their families.

"This has been the best day ever," Sofia smiled. "I'm so glad we got to share it with everyone."

"So true," Hugo agreed.

"I'm so glad everything turned out great for you, Sofia," Amber smiled. "I think this is one of my favorite happy endings to a love story."

"Mine too," Isabel agreed.

"The only thing I like better than a happy ending is a happy beginning," Hugo smiled.

"Well, this is definitely my favorite," Sofia smiled.

Some music played, meaning it was time for the bride and groom to share their first dance as husband and wife.

"Care to dance, honey?" Sofia asked.

"It would be my honor," Hugo smiled.

The bride and groom got onto the dance floor and shared their first dance as husband and wife. This was such a beautiful sight, and nobody could take their eyes off this. Once the dance was over, everyone clapped, and the bride and groom shared another kiss. They wondered what else would come their way.