Jail Brake

Lance's POV

It's been God knows how long since I've been shoved in this prison by Lotor. Each day Lotor comes in and brakes me, mentally and physically. My skin is now littered with scares and dried blood and the knife that I stole is safely in my pocket. You're probably wondering why I haven't defended myself with the knife and the reason is that their is no real opportunity to attack Lotor. He's quick, he's dangerous, and he's smart. I have to find the right moment to strike. Who am I even talking to? I've gone insane haven't I? Awesome. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that Lotor was right infront of me. The only this that made him catch my attention was that he stepped on my foot, hard. When I looked up I noticed that he didn't have a weapon on him but I couldn't tell for sure, he could be hiding it behind his back. "To torment today?" I asked. He grinned. "Not from me. You're going to fight the gladiator." He said still smirking. He grabbed my collar and pulled me to my feet. I quickly his the knife in my waistband of my pants and followed him in the halls. The opportunity I've been waiting for. I swiftly pulled my knife from the waistband and sliced it through his back. As he fell to the ground I made my escape. I ran and ran but I didn't know where I was running until I was there, I was at Lotor's room. I figured that this would be the last place he would think I would be so I rushed into the room and locked the door behind me. I sighed as I slid down the wall to the ground and held the knife close to me for protection. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep but I heard someone walking twords me. I snapped my eyes open as I saw Lotor walking from a side room looking concentrated. Me being me I screamed which caused Lotor to scream. I held my knife in front of me, pointing it at Lotor. "How'd you get here?! Did you teleport?!" I yelled. I was terrified that he was here in front of me without a scratch on his back. "Lance? Where have you been?! I've been worried sick! What happened to you?!" Lotor yelled as he rushed over to ke until he saw the terrified expression and knife. "What do you mean? You've cut ne, burned me, manipulated me, and so many other things!" I said as my voice rose with every word. I reached for the door knob and tried ro open it. "Lance calm down and hold on. What happend?" Lotor asked calmly. I didn't listen. I twisted the door knob and found it open but only to be face to face with Lotor. Me being me again I screamed but this time Lotor didn't scream, well the one in front of my didn't, the one behind me did. Two Lotors? What's going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, my family is having a crisis and I needed to be there for them.