LIAR!

Lance's POV

Everyone looked at me in awe. "Shiro did this? Why would he do this?" Hunk asked. "Have you forgotten? He wanted me dead! He wanted me to disappear! He hates me!" I explained. How have they forgotten the things he's done to me! He's tried so many times to get rid of me and they forgot?! I looked at Coran to see if he'll back me up but he looked like he didn't believe me either. Just then the devil himself walked in.  "Hey team, what's going on?" He says as he put a hand on my shoulder. "Lance said that you hurt did that to him." Pidge scoffed as they gestured to the welts on my chest and face. "Lance, why would you say that. I would never hurt you." "Liar! You've tried to get rid of me many times!" I yelled. "Lance, stop lying. I have an announcement to make to the team." Shiro said glaring at me. 'Oh shiiit' "Because of the recent events and what Lance accused me of I think I should say something as well." Shiro began. "No, no, no! No you don't! Shiro dont do this!" I begged. "Shut your mouth! While Lance was away he had a relationship with Lotor! He could be a traitor! We need to get rid of him." Shiro growled. Fury shot through my body and every action I made was full of hatred. In a matter of seconds I took out my gun and shot Shiro. I aimed blindly so it only hit his shoulder but he could bleed out quickly. Everyone screamed in horror. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know what came over me! Let me help you to the medical bay!" I said as I put the gun in its holster. Before I could do anything Keith grabbed my arms and pulled me towards a different room. I didn't realise until it was too late that he was taking me into a door that led out into space. He kicked open the door and threw me out. I was now slowly fading.

_______________________________________ 
Sorry that chapter was a little to fast and took quick turns. Thanks for reading and have a happy pride month!