Shirrrrroooooo! LAAAAAAANCE!

Shiro's POV

After seeing Lance I just went to my room. I can't believe they found him, I don't know if I was upset or happy to see him. Happy because we could form voltron, upset because its Lance. I decided to go to my room to think of what emotion to go with but I was hungry so I went to the kitchen. I was taking my time so I could think until I heard someone shout my name.

"SHIRROOOOO!" It was probably Keith. I turned around to see Keith rushing twords he screaming something.

"Whenlancewasatthegalrashiphefellinlovewiththenemy!" I shouted when he got in front of me. "Hold on, calm down. What did you say?" I asked. After Keith took a few deep breaths he repeated. "When Lance was kn the galra ship he feel in love with the enemy, Lotor!!!" He screamed. Ok I now my emotion now. "Where is he!?" I demanded. "The training room." He said. I pushed passed him and stopped towards the train room. "GO CHOP HIS DICK OFF!" I heard him yell at me. I stormed into the training room to see Lance taking his anger out on the bots. I figured that he almost died when he set the session to session 40 so that's what I will do. "Start level 40!" I yelled at the room. Lance looked at me for a second before turning his attention to the boys falling from the ceiling, let's take care of this traitor once and for all. I watched as Lance took out a second glock from a belt and shot at multiple bots at once. I stood there in awe as the last few boys fell through the floor in defeat. "How did you defeat 40 robots in a matter of seconds?! The last time you tried that you almost died!" I exclaimed. "That's what happens when you train, you get better." He shrugged. I grunted at his remark and activated my robotic arm. Lance looked at it in shock and took at few steps back. "Whoa there, what did I do? Did Keith tell you what happened?" Lance asked while still looking at my hand. "Yep and you're a horrible traitor. Why would you fall in love with the enemy and a boy?! I didn't know you were a fucking homo! Ugh, you disgust me, a fucking homo traitor!" I yelled. I charged at him with my arm steaming with power. Finally, he'll be dead once and for all.