The Beginning.

Hello! Black Sheep here! This is a short story from an idea I had from Middle school and I decided to finish it. I hope you like it and hope to make more short stories in the future if people like them. Please give me feedback I need to know if these are good. Oh and caution, there are bad words. Thank you! Happy Reading!!!

I hate myself. Nothing ever goes my way. I do good. I do nothing wrong. Why am I like this? No one will ever love me. I am fat, ugly, and when I try to fit in I just keep getting called names. I am known as Giant Panda. I have pale skin, longish black hair and dyed my tips when I entered high school. I tried to fit in by dressing stylish.

But it went wrong when I bumped into a popular freshman year. That son of a bitch ruined everything. She made everyone turn against me before I even had a chance to make a friend. All guys and girls ignore me, no friends, no boyfriend, nothing.

I want to study hard and leave this hell whole. But everything changed when I entered my junior year. It was first period animation. There was a new student that didn't keep his eyes off me. He probably just thought I was ugly just like everyone else. I was waiting for him to call me names. I looked away so I don't start anything. I saw an empty table and sat by myself. I peeked at him discreetly. He asked the guy next to him about something and pointed at me. I knew that he was going to yell my name and embarrass me. I waited and looked away when I felt his gaze of pity.

I was confused why he looked me with pity instead of laughter or name calling. But I didn't look at him. He probably is waiting to yell my name. I was listening at the teacher's introduction and stillfelt his gaze. He was different but I don't want another person to attack me personally again.