I Don't Like Him, Right?

"No, I came to apologize." I said. He laughed.

"You came all the way here to apologize?" he said making sure I said it right.

"Yup. I was too harsh earlier." I said. He laughed.

"Just admit that you like me Harley." He said. I scoffed again.

"I do not." I said with obvious exaggeration. He took one step forward and I took one step back.

"I make you nervous, don't I?" he said. I shook my head hard. He took another step forward and I stepped back.

"I don't" I said loudly. I swallowed hard. And I am pretty sure he heard it. He took another step forward. I took one step back and hit the wall behind me.

"You like me." he said again. He took another step. I started to tear up.

"Do you know why I don't trust you. A guy played me once. And I was scared that you might do the same okay. Now you know the truth." I said. I was crying. He wiped the tear off my face with his thumb. He was holding my face. He kept my face in place not avoiding eye contact.

"Do you really think I am that type of person?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Not anymore." I said. He smiled but it was different from school.

"I fell in love with you when I first saw you." He said. I was bawling silently. Tears rolling down my face. He said he loved me.

"But I am fat-" I said but was interrupted.

"I think your cute." he said.

"I am a nerd-" I said but interrupted by him.

"Smart." He said.

"Stuck up-" I said but once again interrupted.

"And that's something I admire." He said.

"But I get bullied." I said. His face was serious.

"I will beat them, guy or girl." He said. I smiled.

"You really like me?" I said. He nodded.

"I love you." He said. Once he said that, I knew for certain that he liked me for real. Hopefully he doesn't kid around with me. The moon was full, lighting the alley. I can see his face looking down at me with a smile. He looked at me, but I mean really look at me. He looked from head to toe. He was the first to like me for me. The more I pushed him and came back like a yo-yo. Once he was done looking he looked at my eyes and back to my lips.

"You are so beautiful." He said. I smiled at him like I have never smiled at anyone. He moved his hand from my face to the wall. His other arm on my waist. He looked my lips licking his. He moved my hair away from my face to really look at me. He was beautiful in the moonlight. He was moving his face closer to mine. I felt his cool breath on my lips. His lips met mine. His lips were warm, moving like they knew what to do. I wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him closer to me. He was warm and I was cold. He finally pulled away and saw me and smiled.

"Let's go for a walk." He said. I nod. We walk and I got the shivers he took off his jean jacket and put it over me. It smelled good, it smelled like him. I for the first time in a long time was happy.