So, His Name Is Aiden. . .

I was about to put on my earphones but the teacher was eyeing that boy and I. He pokes me and gives me a piece of paper. I glare at him and was about to rip it but I was curious what was on it. I open it to see his writing. It was a beautiful semi cursive writing.

"The name is Aiden. Yours?" he asked on the paper. I was going to write my name but then I thought 'No' and wrote something else.

"Why? Why can't you just leave me alone?" I say. I handed it to him and he opened it and looks pained. But not the joking way but serious. But he didn't end it. He wrote on it quickly and handed it back. I opened it hesitant.

"Because I am interested in you." He wrote. I blushed and was almost about to smile, but I just don't trust him. He could be on a dare, or someone payed him to hurt me emotionally. I wrote back.

"The name is Harley. But I don't trust you." I wrote back and handed it to him. I packed my stuff and walked to the front of the class.

"Hey, my stomach hurts. Can I head to the nurses?" I ask pretended to sound pained. He took the bait. He wrote me a pass but stopped.

"Can someone take this girl to the nurses?" he asked the class. Aiden raises his hand fast and walked to the class. I glared at him mad and walked out of class. Aiden followed me. I headed to the nurses walking fast. But Aiden followed me with no effort. We entered and the nurse wasn't here. I signed in and laid on the bed at the end of the room. Aiden sat on the bed across from me. I closed my eyes with my arm and stayed quiet.

"So Harley?" Aiden broke the ice. I sighed.

"What?" I asked angrily.

"What do you like doing?" he asked. Well, I avoided class to avoid him, but he is here so what's the use now. But I still don't trust him at all. I am going to just scape the surface of what I am.

"I like Animation." I say bluntly.

"Oh, is that why you take the class?" he asked. I nod.

"Is that what you want to do in the future?" he asks. I nod. He is so annoying but this is the longest conversation I have ever had with someone at this school. But I want to know the deal of what he wants with me. I uncover my eyes and look at him: direct eye contact.

"Why do you talk to me?" I ask. He was going to say something but I interrupted.

"Why do you all of a sudden want to know more about me?" I ask him. Once again I interrupted.

"Are you hired by someone to hurt me?" I ask.

"Why won't you leave me alone when I ask you to?" I ask. I was going to say something else but was interrupted by him.

"Because I like you." He said. I blushed. I slapped myself to bring myself back to earth.

"Liar." I say. He shook his head.

"No, I really like you." He said. I was confused. He also didn't break eye contact. But I still don't believe him.

"Can't you just tell me who hired you and be over with this." I said. He shook his head.

"Because that's not the reason why I am here." He said. So there was another reason.

"I just don't trust you." I said. He smiled.

"You don't have to trust me to like me." he said. It made my heart beat. Why did that make my heart beat?