Him. . .

After class I walked to the library to practice my animation. The cafeteria is off limits. Its popular territory. I remember to not go there in a worse way possible. It made my eyes water just thinking about it.

It was my second day of freshman year. I went to get lunch and sat down in an empty table. I placed my lunch down and began eating a sandwich sub with a milk. I took a bite and it was shit. I drank the milk and it was decent. Then I saw the girl from yesterday I accidently bumped into.

She dumped a bunch of bamboo on me and the table. Many hitting my head. I glared at her but she was smiling at me, not the kind one. But the one that a metal assassin had before killing someone. It gave me chills.

"Look! Its Giant Panda, eating her bamboo. Everyone look! The live panda eating! In her natural habitat!" she said yelling for the whole cafeteria to hear. Everyone looked and laughed. I was bawling crying and ran out of the cafeteria to the stalls. I see phones and flashes toward me when I was heading to the bathroom. I sat there and cried for the rest of lunch. My makeup was running and outfit ruined with green from the bamboo.

I was tearing up just thinking about it. I sat down in my usual spot by the window. But it was across the fantasy book section, so luckily if I get art's block I can get inspiration. After high school I want to be an animator. If I practice enough maybe, I can into a really got animator program. I get my digital art tablet (I call it D.A.T) and began my little story. I also get out my headphones to see the guy from Animation class. He was getting a book.

I didn't get a really good look at him in class. He was really good looking. Actually better looking than anyone I have seen in school. He had reddish hair and from where was I was sitting he had green eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with a jean jacket with sleeves rolled up and beige jeans. He was a good looking person and very stylish.

He looked on his left (where I was) and smiled. I pretended I didn't look and continued my story. I heard a chuckle through my headphones. I am not getting involved with him. But I don't think he is interested anyway. Look at me. I am wearing sweats, an old tank top and a flannel with a very high messy bun. No makeup. I am literally a panda.

But I couldn't help but look again and he was already looking. I blushed and ignored him. Hopefully he didn't catch me looking. I continued once again but I feel his gaze burning my skin. I look up so I can demand what he wants with me. I look up and he is already in front of me. I jumped.

"Hey" he said. His voice was music to my ears. It made me nervous.