Just Like The Last?

I left after he said that. I don't like him. Why would he say that? He is here to hurt and leave. Just like last year. That bitch Brittany's cousin Jackson. Last year Brittany used Jackson to get at me then dumb me. Then she called me a slut for it. This is how it began.

"Hey I like you." Said Jackson but I didn't know him but he was familiar in a way.

"I don't know you, I am sorry." I said while walking away.

"Then let's go on a date." He said. I smiled. I nodded. He gave me his phone number and everything. He messaged me all day and sent me cute messages. We went to the movies and he payed for everything. Once the night ended he walked me home and kissed me. There was a flash but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

The next day everyone was laughing at me. Being called a slut. Then Brittany came up to me and yelled at me for going out with her cousin Jackson. She showed me the picture of us kissing last night. I cried and ran to Jackson. He laughed in my face and told me that I got played. And that I was the worst kisser. I literally left school and cried on my way back home.

I learned to not trust anyone. And maybe Aiden is sent by bitch Brittany. I went to class and sat down. I was furious, why did he come with me? Aiden came into the class five minutes after I did. He didn't look at me once and focused on the teacher the whole class period. I was relieved but also missing it. . . What was I saying? I don't miss it, do I? I slapped myself (quietly) and was blasting my music once again.

-Class ended-

I waited for Aiden to leave first but he stayed behind talking to girls. I wasn't surprised. But I stayed until he left. They were talking about going to a new bowling place that opens tonight across the street. He didn't talk or looked at me since the nurse's office. I was blessed but also I was missing talking to someone. Or maybe I was too harsh. . . no I was definitely too harsh. I should go apologize. I ran to the front of the school to see him on a motorcycle talking to different girls from earlier. He looks at me and winked. The girls were screaming with excitement but I knew it was for me. He put on his helmet and drove off. The girls were happy and loud as fuck. It annoyed me. I placed my hand on my heart and it hurt. First day of junior year, hurt like a bitch. I don't like him, but why does he make my heart ache?"

-Sunset-

I was doing my homework but I can't get Aiden out of my mind. I tried literally everything to get him out. I watched T.V, cooked myself a snack, taught my dog a new trick (that helped a little bit) and now homework. He said that he really liked me. But Brittany didn't even show up to school today. So that is a sign, right? I don't know but this feeling I have, I never felt this before. Aiden seemed sincere. But I don't want to get hurt again. I am going to confront him, tonight. I didn't live far from the bowling place either. I am going for a walk actually. If I meet him it's a coincidence. I had shorts, a hoodie with a messy bun (yes I know I didn't shower. Let me live). I walked to the bowling place and walked toward the alley between the bowling place and McDonald. I stood there and waited.

-10 minutes later-

I popped my head every 5 minutes waiting for him. Then he finally walked out the door. Luckily he was by himself. He looked left and right and saw me. He laughed and walked to the alley. He stood across from me.

"You missed me?" he said playfully. I shook myhead and scoffed.