Done With This

"Potter?" Draco called.

"Yes, Malfoy; don't worry, I'm still alive. And besides, you really don't sound good while worried." Harry said smiling a bit.

Ron and Hermione were crying. But the moment they heard Harry's voice, they forced themselves to stop as they knew, that Harry doesn't like them to cry for him.

Ron rolled his eyes. "Harry, just tell him already." He said.

"Shut up, Ron!" Harry hissed.

"Yes, Harry, now do us a favour, and tell him." Hermione spoke up and was immediately shot by a death glare.

"What? I mean you have been frying our brain up from like fourth year? Now just tell him before you miss the chance." Hermione said smirking.

Draco was glancing at them with a confused look, when Blaise came over to him with a similar smirk like Hermione.

"Mate, this is your time, tell Potty about your feelings." Blaise whispered in Draco's ears.

Draco snapped up. "What? Are you crazy? I don't even know whether he--"

Blaise rolled his eyes. "What more proof do you need to confirm that he likes you back?" Blaise said aloud making Harry, Ron and Hermione, turn to them.

"I mean, he literally checks you out in
the Great Hall. I really doubt he eats any of cuisines of Hogwarts. He looks at you like he wants you for breakfast. Are you really that dumb, Draco?" Blaise asked with an exasperated sigh. "Okay fine, don't tell. But from the next time, don't complain to about something like 'why is Potter not eating much?', 'why is Potter smoking so much?' and all those shits." Blaise glared at Draco and Harry who was looking at him bewildered, with a blush on his cheeks.

"Malfoy?" Harry called.

"What Potter?" Draco sneered, though Harry could see the pinkish glow on his face.

Harry opened his mouth to confirm his 'suspicion' about Malfoy; but a frown took over his face and he turned his face away.

Draco, noticing that, regretted his behavior yet again.

"OW!"

"Why do you have to always spoil the moment?" Blaise said slapping Draco behind his head. "Don't come to me again with your Hufflepuff whines about not being able to tell Potter." Blaise added.

"Well," Harry started, ignoring every other sounds from around him. "So... Are you all happy now? I mean you wanted to know, right? What is wrong with me, why do I look like I'm going to die; and all those questions? Are you happy now that you got all your answers?" Harry said looking around him with raised eyebrows. "No? Oh, never mind, I knew you won't be happy. The only reason I tried to hide it from you all. Nobody ever listens to me; none, never. Everytime I say something, they will have to go against me. Let that be a news regarding Voldemort, or some upcoming trouble, or about me. Everybody thinks that they are right. Now deal with it--and don't ask me anymore questions. You have got Madame Pomfrey, ask her. Don't bother me." Harry finished holding up a hand for Severus who was about to say something. "Hermine, Ron, why don't you tell them about my relatives? I'm sure they will be very happy to know about them as well." Harry said with a fake grin on his face.

"Harry, we--" Remus started, but was cut off by the serious expression on his face, that clearly stated that he was not interested in whatever he was saying.

Within a minute, the room got filled with crying and sobbing sounds. Everybody was crying, including Snape, Draco and Blaise. Remus and Sirius didn't dare to ask Harry about the smoking part which Blaise had mentioned.