Lovely Days

A/N: So, this is a good news now. I just got the story back, without doing anything. I don't know what sorcery is this, but it's good anyway. So, read on, and expect me for the next chapter soon. Yes, I know, that I've not been updating for a long time, but the reason is known to you all, I hope. If not, check my message board. I'll try to be regular from now on, I promise.

*****

Time was passing by, and Harry was getting weaker and weaker. He had managed to coax everyone to allow him to come back to the Manor, but the air of tension has remained around them. And Harry desperately wanted to cut through it, and make everyone smile.

"I want to visit Hogwarts once." Harry announced at the breakfast one day.

Looking around the table, he didn't bother to stop the urge of rolling his eyes. "Stop ogling. Yes, you all heard me right, and not just me, all of you are coming to Hogwarts with me. I can always ask for the special entrance from McGonagall." Harry said rubbing his palms together, a grin pasted on his face.

"And how do you plan on going their? Apparation and floo is definitely not an option for you." Hermione said crossing her arms over her chest.

Huffing, Harry carefully plopped down on a chair with the help of Draco, and pecked him on the cheek. "Hi, darling," he greeted with a smile.

In response, Draco only raised his eyebrows at him. "Her point is valid, you know." He said pointing a finger at the girl.

Rolling his eyes, Harry turned towards the table. "I know," he said. "And that is why, I've got a superb plan, that may increase the fun to manifolds. Y'all wanna know what it is?" He said.

"Eagerly waiting for your commencement." Ron retorted.

"We plan on going there by the Hogwarts Express!" Harry exclaimed with a glee, which made him cough violently for a second.

"The Hogwarts Express?"

"Yeah, you heard me right, Fred. And guess what, Narcissa is going to come with us too." Harry said.

"Why me?" She asked in an amused tone.

"Because you're a part of this group over here. Now, no more arguments. We're going to Hogwarts and we're doing it tomorrow!" Harry said dashing his fork into the air.

"Harry, this is going to be fun. We're bringing some-"

"Ah, nevermind." George interrupted Fred with a poke on his leg from under the table. "We're going to have a lot of fun there!"

Harry nodded in total understanding. "Yeah, I know, I know. Have fun however you want to." He said waving a hand in the air.

"I wonder what you two are planning." Ron said shaking his head.

"Well, I'd suggest you not to." Fred snapped at his brother.

"Well, if you really want to visit Hogwarts, then I might as well floo Mrs. McGonagall. Got to let her know that we are coming. Or she might as good as have a heart attack." Narcissa muttered the last part, bringing her cup of tea to her lips.

"Okay, so let's get ready for tomorrow. I'm plan-" Harry couldn't finish his sentence as a loud bang shook the heavy table, and the huge hall filled with smoke within a mere second.

"Shit," he heard a pair of voice mutter.

He knew instantly, who was to be blamed in this. Of course, it were the twins. But he didn't get the time to ponder on that. As the smoke reached his nasals, his lungs started to inflate dramatically. He pressed onto his cannula to his nose firmly, breathing in the oxygen that it supplied, but it was helping very little, for the smoke was still entering his lungs, and making him gasp for air.