Let's Go Baby

I've been reading nothing but a/b/o as of recent and decided to go ahead and make that little twist as well.

Cause suck it. That's why.

It's like 3:00 AM and I wrote this in 2 hours in my notes because a video on Twitter triggered me.

I have no life.

<Cross posted from my AO3 account>

Jungkook's POV

The day started out like any normal day.

Started out like any normal day.

No one really knows what's in store for them when they wake up. Especially when what's in store for someone is something they've patiently waited for for a long long time.

"Patiently" is being used quite loosely in this context; Jungkook never has been the most well mannered guy.

Especially not when it comes to Jimin.

Fucking Jimin.

Fucking Jimin...oh...

Jungkook blinked quickly as he cleared those thoughts from his head as they always managed to get him in trouble in one way or another. Especially not when Jimin's mere presence drove him nearly insane. So picturing THAT is a bit too much for the young alpha. Not this early in the day.

The day had started out fine, they woke up for the new day of shooting for the second season of the second episode of Bon Voyage in Hawaii somewhat early that morning, Jungkook barely half awake when he came sluggishly into the kitchen to get some breakfast and saw Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin already sat at the table eating together.

The cams were off and probably wouldn't be turned on until they left the house.

It was a bit surprising to see Yoongi up before Jungkook, but when he saw the elder half asleep with his head on Hoseok's shoulder and Hoseok's hand on his thigh, he put the pieces together on his own.

Jungkook scooped some eggs and bacon that he assumed Jin had made onto his plate and sat down at the table with his three hyungs and began eating in sleepy silence.

He was so tired, and in his sleepy state he couldn't really remember what the plans for that day were and tried concentrating, but just got distracted by the bacon on his plate.

As he was concentrating on the smell of his bacon, a certain irresistible sweet berry scent startled him awake as it slowly got stronger.

He batted his eyes open and breathed in subtly but not subtly at all. He would recognize that scent anywhere.

His head snapped up from the table kind of quickly, startling Yoongi who was seated beside the younger, earning him a smack on the side of the head.

Jungkook winced but looked up shyly as the hyung emitting such a smell came into the room like a warm ray of sunshine.

He had a bright smile on his face and looked comfortable in dark shorts and a tshirt, but still adorable, especially with a pink towel wrapped around his shoulders.

He looked so cute, edible even...

Jungkook looked away before he could be caught staring and tried to slow his breathing, but it was hard when every time he took a breath in, the sweet irresistible smell of said hyung filled his nose and made him feel things that he should not be feeling while eating breakfast surrounded by his band mates.

He then tried to breath through his mouth without looking like an idiot, but that proved to be impossible as he was eating.

The smell lessened enough for him to take a couple quick breaths through his nose as Jimin went into the kitchen to get his own food, but became nearly unbearable as he sat next to Jin, two seats away from Jungkook.