21- irl and sc

The sound of the door knocking made me groan and pull myself out of bed, if he seriously thought I was going to get dressed for him, he was sorely mistaken. I pulled the top of my pjs down a little so they fit a little nicer, shaping to my body, I mean, we gotta look good right? I swung the door open to be faced with a smiling Simon.
His eyes quickly but surely fell down my body and back up to my eyes. "Man you didn't even make the effort to get dressed? Now I know how high up in your priorities I am" he laughs whilst shaking his head. I gently hit his arm and scowl, moving to the side to let him in.
I didn't even notice the shopping bag in his hand until he dropped it to the floor before sitting on the couch. I sat on the other side of the sofa whilst he rooted through the bag. He pulled out a few bars of chocolate and threw them onto the couch, and proceeded to empty the bag onto the cushion between us, before triumphantly smiling up at me when he was finished. I couldn't help but laugh at his dorkiness before reaching out and grabbing some Haribo's. "Netflix?"

Light snores came from under me as I fluttered my eyes open, the feeling of a familiar warm arm around my waist. Chocolate, sweet and crisp packets littered the floor as a gentle glow illuminated from the tv. As comfortable as Si was, we couldn't sleep on the couch so I wriggled from his grip, and stood up. I gently placed my hand on the side of his face and whispered his name till he woke up, his eyes gently opened, already sparkling. A small smile broke out onto both of our faces as I held out my hand, pulling him up from the couch to the bed.
"Stop hogging all the blankets!" Si laughed as he pulled with all his force to try and pry them from my grip as I let out an evil laugh.
"NEVER" I shout whilst gripping them tighter, him finally giving in and just flopping on top of me. "Need...air..." I gasp, whilst Si Just copies the evil laugh I gave out a few moments before, causing me to laugh myself. He rolls off me, but grabs me with both arms, pulling me into his side, almost as if I was being claimed. His hand falls to the curve of my waist, just before the hip, and lingers there. I feel his breathing softly on my head, hearing his breaths fall in and out, almost like my very own tranquil lullaby. Every part of him was so calming, so comforting, like home. And soon enough his soft lullaby sent me off to sleep in his arms.

miniminter just posted to their story:

Seen by: alexisxox                therealksi                behzinga                and 287,973 others—

Seen by: alexisxox
therealksi
behzinga
and 287,973 others

I look up from my phone having just seen his snapchat story, he noticed my glare from across the train and burst into laughs, causing the people from around us give us weird looks, just egging on our laughing further.
The tube came to a stop and he grabbed my hand, pulling me up from my seat and out of the door quickly before we could get caught in the sea of people. We weaved our way through the tunnels until we came to the outside world, breathing a heavy breath of the cleaner air.
"Are you going to tell me where we're going? You've dragged me outdoors, into the great unknown, the least you could do is tell me where we're heading?" I whined, earning a chuckle from the man stood beside me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, "hush little one, you will see".

"THE LONDON DUNGEONS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I practically screamed, hitting his arm. He just laughed and gave me a smug smile, nodding his head slowly before pulling me up the stairs and into the doors where we were greeted with a few medieval looking people.
I was never a humongous fan of horror, but I didn't tell him this, I knew that If he found out my secret pet peeve that he'd never let it go, and I'd get tortured forever more. Though I never vocalised my feelings, he held my hand the way through, and gently squeezed it just when I needed him to, how he knew when to was sorcery but I was thankful for it.
Once we were finally out of the dungeons, we walked hand in hand to maccies a few doors down, still a little shaken up from the events before I remained silent and payed close attention to my surroundings, Si probably thinking I was a complete nutter.
"Wow big spender aren't ya" I smirk, shooting him a wink. He opens and closes his mouth a few times before huffing, trying to think of a reply.
"Oi! On our first date you said you'd be happy with maccies, don't complain!" He shot back, looking happy with his response.
I laughed at his cockiness, "well you got me there!"

We sat on the tube back, we actually got to sit next to each other this time round and he draped his arm around my shoulders, his head resting on mine. To say we were surrounded by loud teenagers and snoring old men, the world was quiet and nice. The date was coming to an end, as upsetting as it was we were both okay with it.
I was drifting into a soft sleep before I heard the loud click of a camera shutter and soft giggles from Si.
"Ugh I hate you" I groan. He shuffles himself further into me before sighing.
"And I'm falling in love with you..."

GUYS THATS MY 1K READS CHAPTER, ITS SOOO LONG! OVER A THOUSAND WORDS TO MATCH THE THOUSAND READS!
anyway, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K!!

Love you all,
Ella xoxox