seven

The television in the dining room suddenly came on.

"Hello," the deep voice said. There was no one on the television, but a sound wave. "All of you hold dark secrets, but only one of you holds the darkest secret. You are all here for the sins you have committed. There are clues in this dining room. Once you find a clue, you have an hour to figure it out, or I will take one person from this room. Your time starts now."

"What's the first clue?" Jimin asked. "How do we even get out of these chairs?"

"An obvious answer would be a key," Meiji said.

"But it can't be that simple, can it?" Jungkook asked.

"I assume it wouldn't," she responded. "Maybe it's underneath all the plates and vases on the table."

Everyone immediately looked around the table and began trashing things. There was no sign of a key, but Yoongi found a red envelope on the table instead that was hidden. He opened it and focused on the only word written on the paper.

"ROGUE."

"Rogue?" Taehyung repeated. "What do you mean, hyung?"

"Maybe we have to find someone in this room who is lying about what they really are," Namjoon suggested.

Someone in the room froze. They didn't want to reveal themselves. They worked so hard to hide themselves. They wouldn't reveal themselves.

"You have 50 minutes," the deep voice said. "There's no rushing."