eleven

Everyone was silent again, staring at the two men who were in the video. Jimin slowly turned around to face Yoongi.

"That was the car crash that killed my sister," Jimin whispered. "You... You left her there. You got out of the fucking car and just left her there! You killed her! Because of your fucking drunk ass, you killed her! How could you leave her there?!" Jimin turned to Hoseok now. "How could you leave her there?! I trusted you with her life! You were her boyfriend!"

Hoseok didn't say anything. He didn't want to start anything. He didn't want to make things worse.

Jimin ran forward and punched Hoseok in the face. "YOU WERE HER BOYFRIEND! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED HER! YOU SAID YOU'D PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS!"

"I DID LOVE HER!" Hoseok shouted back. "I fucking loved her, Jimin," he cried out.

"THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER THERE IN THE BURNING CAR?!"

"BECAUSE NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE IDENTITIES OF DETECTIVES IN THE AGENCY! YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT, WE ALL DID! YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!" Hoseok heaved heavy breaths before calming down. "Besides, Yoongi has a parole officer. He wasn't even supposed to be out. One more accident and he was going to jail."

Yoongi stayed silent, knowing it was his fault for the murder of Jimin's sister.

"You guys suck," Jimin muttered. "My sister is dead and so is Jin. I thought my life couldn't get worse after Gyuri died, but we were taken here because we had something to do with Jin's death. If that fucking guy," Jimin pointed to the television screen, "is going to make us reveal whatever secret we're hiding, then I'm just going to outright say mine. Remember that time a woman came by the agency and asked to see me? Remember when I chased her out and said I didn't know her? Well, I lied. She was someone I had a fling with and I accidentally got her pregnant. She kept coming back and she kept texting me and calling me, and I couldn't handle it. She threatened to tell my family about the fling. You guys know how religious and sacred my family is. They would have disowned me. So I did something I never thought I'd do. I murdered her in cold blood. I went to her apartment and just killed her. My child was still inside her when I killed her."

Everyone's mouth opened wide. They never thought Jimin would murder someone. He was so friendly and sweet. He never seemed like the type to have an inner demon. He was caught in a web of lies.

"You're probably wondering how that has do with Jin. Well, Jin caught me." Jimin let out a hysterical laugh. "He fucking caught me in the act of murder! You know what he did? He helped me," Jimin whispered. "He fucking helped me!" he shouted. "He helped me clean up the mess and get rid of her body. He was such a good hyung to me. You know? I couldn't believe he did that for me. I still can't believe he did that for me. It's amazing, isn't it? How friendship works?"

"You murdered someone?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Don't act so surprised. Do you really think someone can be so sweet and vulnerable all the time? Haven't you ever thought about if I was secretly insane? That it didn't make sense for me to be so quiet and such a crybaby?" Jimin walked back to the dining table and sat down. "Does anyone else want to confess their sins?"

"How can you be sure that's what he wanted you to reveal?" Meiji asked.

Jimin waved his hand in the air. "Let's ask him! Was that what you wanted me to reveal?"

It took a few moments for the kidnapper to answer.

"Yes."

"And there we have it," Jimin exasperated. "Would anyone else like to go and have a guess at what their sin is, or should we continue trying to find the other clues?"

"I'll take my risk with the clues," Taehyung muttered. "I wouldn't know what to even say for a sin I've apparently committed."