Chapter 3

Kajan's P.O.V.

I snarled, those wolves had better have a good explanation of running when I see them again. I snorted and padded the other way. 
Sighing, I plopped over onto my side a rock. I had been away from the pack all day. I tried my best to hide my scent trail because I knew that Flash would be coming. I'm pretty sure he'd kill me if he found out, so I might as well just leave the pack. Sighing again and sat up and lied down on my stomach. I felt weak. Why did I have to do that? Why didn't I "consent" with her first like she'd had said.

I felt something poke my side. I perked my head up and gave a little 'hmm'. Flash. He had found me.
"What happened. You're so far from the pack's camp."
I just sighed and looked back over at the river.
"I don't want to talk about it. If you found out that I did that you'd probably kill me anyways."

"Why? What happened? I probably wouldn't kill you if you told me." I heard Flash say, he seemed very curious.

I didn't know what to tell him.

"I said it was NOTHING!" I snarled and snapped.

"Well, Just come back to the pack soon. Were worried from how far you traveled. We couldn't pick up a scent. Till I heard you yell? What was that for?" Flash told Kajan and then asked him the question. Flash sat down and waited for Kajan to reply.

"There were some wolves here in the territory."

"Ahh, I see. Well I'll be going now. Just make sure you come back soon. Night is coming fast." Flash said walking away. I watched him pad away. I sighed and moved my head back to where I could look at the river.

I'm pretty sure I was out there for hours, but I was now heading back to the pack. Hopefully everyone was asleep and I'd be alone in my den. I mostly just thought about how I could've done that differently. Could I have done that differently?

"I found a love for me

Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a wolf, beautiful and sweet." I sang, moving my tail to the beat. I had heard this song in town so many times before. 
"Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time.."
I blushed heavily, that was Luca's voice. Oh my god, that was Luca's voice!

"But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine."
I sang back. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to say sorry for earlier. I padded up to her, smiling.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barepaw on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight." We sang together.

"Well I found a wolf, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry pups of our own." I continued.

"We are still pups, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time." Luca sang back.

I blushed, smiling.
I continued, singing these words back.
"Darling, just hold my paw
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes."
"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barepaw on the grass, listening to our favorite song." We sang together.
"When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight." I sung back. I continued, finishing the rest of the song.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight...."
I smiled.
Luca giggled a bit. It was hard to see, but I'm sure she was blushing. I chuckled because of awkwardness. I didn't know what to do now.
"What now....?" I asked quietly.

I saw Luca smile. That smiled was the best thing on earth. I saw her lean down and I felt her paws wrap around me. I smirked. I wrapped my paws around her and pulled her closer, closing my eyes.I bent down and put her forehead to mine, looking into her eyes. I assumed she knew what I wanted to do. Without warning, she pulled away and pressed her lips against mine.  

All song rights belong to Ed Sherran!
Perfect by Ed Sherran!