?

Kiyoko has never left the gym storage since, Rai always believe it was rai's smooches to her. But no, Yachi and Kiyoko were having an affair behind Rai's back. She didn't know until now, after Benny broke the news to her.

"Only meet me in the gym storage room, okay?"

First, she was in disbelief, then shortly into doubt. Saying "what if you're right?"

"I am, yachi told me to not tell you but now it doesn't matter since she's dead" Benny sighed. It was something he had to get off his chest. Keeping a cheating secret from your mom is incredibly hard for a 6 year old.

"it makes sense now..." she crosses her arms. hand on chin. Trying to keep her tough persona, you heard her heart break in shambles. Her mouth starts blurting out questions, does addie know? does yuki-chan know? does yuugi-chan know?

Before rai mentions more names, benny cuts her off "She held me at gun point mom, I was going to grab a ball and I ended up encountering them in the room".

"Why didn't you hit my wife?"

she thought, then finally registered that it's women respect year.

Rai kept doubting Benny's total fear of yachi, saying that she could beat yachi's soft ass.

Benny knew another part of yachi.

Yachi-chan had a mega big libido and was a part of an all guy gang. Little did her thot ass knew, one of her boys had herpes. After receiving herpes, her libido was all over the place. She couldn't get away from gang, she's too close with them, they're like family, i guess the alabama kind.

As rai heard what she's been hearing it reminded her of something. "yachi and i did the big seks. i got a call from the hospital and asked the receptionist where she is. i went to the halls worried sick and asked how she is. he said that our kids was miscarriaged and i went to her room she was crying. I knew i had to protect her but now that i know the truth it feels like ive been kicked in the ass all over again"

After yachi's gang found out about kiyoko, they killed kiyoko with dressed up bat. And she was left in the storage room. Kiyoko begged for mercy, but begging wasn't enough, neither was yachi in the room to protect her. Since she was left in the storage room, yachi couldnt bear going there, not only because it was her other lover, it was because of the horrid smell, it was the total opposite of kiyoko's "alive" smell. The smell that she loved about her.

"yachi that monster, she had herpes. no wonder why my balls are itchy" rai interupted.

The gang was her only source of income, she did sexual favors for money in exchange. But since she was the only girl and now dead. The gang is furious, they're finding the next target the kill.

"Which the next target might be you mom, or us, we can only protect ourselves now."

Rai fears that the gang might take one of the girls as an accomplice, and then remembers they are transformers and sighs in relief. But they are machines, and water is a weakness except for yuki-chan.

h

wh

o gon

d i e ?