Part 2

Peter's POV

~Next day~

I receive a text around 2 am from Wade and it said:
Wade: Hey BabyBoy... I'm finally done working for tonight. So I'm off to bed now... I'll see you later...

When I woke up it was around 7 am and something felt different than normal, like, some kind of release. But I didn't think more about so I get up and took a shower. When I was done in the shower, I took long sleeves shirt on and a pair of nice pants on even though it was warm outside. 

When it was around 8 am I was on my way to Wade's... I told Jarvis that I will be out for some time and I didn't know when I will be back. I remember to take my keys with me.

As I walked down the street where Wade's apartment should be and the only thing that I could think of was 'I haven't been here in years... But I shouldn't be here on these streets... 'Cause Dad(Tony) is going to be pissed...'

When I get to the building Wade's apartment should be I walked inside, I started by knocking on the door and not long after the door slowly open. Wade was standing there in only his boxers and look tired as fuck... I have to admit, Wade's hot...

''Who is it so fucking early in the morning?!?! Oh... It's Baby Boy...'' He just stood there and smiled at me. ''Sorry... I thought you were one of the neighbor's kids...''
''Hey Wade...''
''You're early...''
''I know... Sorry about that...''
''Come on in... Or are we going to stand out here all day...?''
''Thanks...'' I walked inside and Wade closed the door after me.

I walked into what I assumed was the kitchen-living room area, it was a bit messy but Wade was living alone, so I guess it would be normal.

''Sorry about the mess...''
''Don't think about... It's your home...''
''Well... I-''
''Do you want breakfast? I know how to make pancakes...''
''Sure... I will go and take a shower and get some clothes then...'' I nodded without looking at him... I could feel face heat up...

Wade's apartment was bigger then I would have imagined a single guy would need to have for himself. Wade's apartment has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a nice size kitchen-living room area.

 Wade's apartment has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a nice size kitchen-living room area

I took a quick look in the fridge to see that in the fridge was there only beers.
''Wade?'' 
''Yeah?'' Wade walked into the kitchen only wearing a towel around his waist. 

''We... We have to go grocery shopping...'' I took myself staring at him and almost drooled. 
''Okay... Just let me get some clothes on first...'' 

Not long after Wade went to his room to get some clothes on, someone knocks on the door.
''I'm going getting it, Wade...'' I said.
''Thank you...''

I walked out and opened it. There was a woman and a little girl outside.
''Hi... Can I help you?''
''Who are you?''
''Who are you?''
''I'm Eleanor but call me Ellie...'' The little girl said and smile at me.
''Well, hi Ellie, I'm Peter...''
''Peter was it? I'm Carmelita Camacho... Is Wade home?'' the woman asked.