Part 3

Peter's POV 

On the way back to Wade's place it started to rain, so I took Ellie up as we started to run. When we got back to Wade's place, Ellie runs into her room to find some dulls and Wade follow to change her into some dry clothes. 

I went into the kitchen and started to put all the groceries in their places and begin to prepare the pancakes. I know that I should be sadder then I am right now but I wasn't, I knew that Aunt May is a better place now. 

Wade come over and hug me from behind and I could feel my face heat up.

''Don't you want some dry clothes on first?'' 
''Don't think about it...''
''But I do think about...''
''Besides, I didn't bring any...'' Wade just lifted me up and started to walk, ''Wade, put me down.''
''No,'' he walked into his bedroom and sit me on the bed. ''We can't have you to catch a cold, can we now?'' 

''I don't get sick that easy...''
''And I don't care, you're totally soaked to the bones... Now, take off your wet clothes and give it to me, so I can dry it.'' He opens the closet and pulls out a dry t-shirt to me. ''And here... Put that on...''
''Thanks...'' I took off all my clothes, except for my boxer, and put the t-shirt on.

''You don't eat much, do you?'' 
''What do you mean?'' I turned around to face him.
''You're so small for your ages. I mean, your almost just skin and bones. Don't your parents feed you?'' 

''Of course, they do... I'm just a bit underweight...'' 
''A bit, my ass. Let me take a better look at you...'' He took my hand and pull me closer.

Wade's finger strokes slowly over my scars that I have on my wrist. I took my hand from him and looked away. I could still feel his eyes on me.

''Why? Why would you do something like that to yourself?'' 
''I-I...''
''I shouldn't judge it... I mean, look at me... I'm covered in scars...''

I couldn't make myself to tell him about why I did it. After a few second, Wade went over to his closet and pulls out one of his hoodies and puts it on me.

''But it's okay if you don't want to tell now if it makes you feel uncomfortable. I still like you... So you can just tell me when you are ready...'' He said and pull me in for a kiss, which I accepted and kissed him back.

''Daddy?'' Ellie was standing beside us and just looking, ''what are you doing? Can't we have pancakes soon?''
''Well, the pancakes would have been done by now, if your daddy hasn't forced me in some dry clothes, so I don't get sick. And now it's your daddy's turn to get some dry clothes on.'' I turn to see Wade was smiling. 

Wade's POV 

[He call us Daddy!]
(Kinky!)
[We like that, do we?]
'Yeah... We do...' 
[We could make him scream it...]
(Maybe later?)

''Daddy? Are they talking to you again?'' I could see Peter looks at me like a big a question mark, but he was smiling. 
''Maybe?''
''What are they saying?''
''That you're not old enough to know...'' Ellie was just giggling.

''What about those pancakes?''
''I will go and make them now,'' he said with smile ''Come Ellie...'' 

On the same time as Peter and Ellie left the room, my phone starts to ring. 

''Yeah?'' 
''I have a job for you... We're talking serious cash...''
''Details?''
''I will send all the details to you...''
''Good...'' Was the last thing I said before I hung up. A few seconds later I get all the details I needed.