Part 4

Peter's POV

When I woke up it was 8 o'clock. I sat up on the bed knowing that I needed a shower before I looked around and saw Wade and Ellie laying there beside me. I leaned over and kissed Wade, who woke up by it and smiled at me.

''Can I get one more?'' he asked.
''Maybe... I was thinking of making some coffee and take a shower...''
''Want me to join?''

''Sure...'' I said (Peter isn't fully awake) as I walked out of the bed and Wade followed me, ''But no sex in the shower...''
''Why not? It's not like Ellie is going to be a cockblocker again...''
''I don't want my first time to be in a shower...''

''Wait... So no one had taken your v-card yet?'' Wade asked as he followed me to the bathroom.
''No... I'm still a virgin...'' My half asleep self will tell the truth...
''So never been with a man before?''
''Never been with a girl either...'' I could feel that Wade was staring at me. ''What?''

''Nothing... Want to borrow a pair of underpants, sweatpants, a T-shirt, and a towel?''
''That would be nice...''
''I will be right back...''

I took off my underwear just before Wade came back into the bathroom.
''Nice butt... Wait... Is that a tattoo?'' Wade asked and smiled. I started to blush.
''I got it made for some months ago with M.J. when I was drunk...''

''Is it a dinosaur? It's so cute...''
''I may or may not have a thing for Jurassic Park and Star Wars...''
''It's still cute...'' Wade went over to me and took me into a hug and squeeze my ass.

''Your such an evil man, Wade...'' I moan.
''Are you sure I can't take you right here, right now?'' He said as kissed my neck and left more hickeys.

''I need to take a shower...''
''Then I'm going to make coffee so you can take your shower...''
''Sounds good...'' I kissed him and went into the shower.

Wade's POV

I went back to my room to get some pants and a T-shirt on. After taking my clothes on I walked out into the kitchen and make some coffee...

''Daddy...'' Ellie said, very tired.
''Sweetie, you can just sleep some more...'' I went over and picked her up.
''But daddy I'm thirsty...''
''Is that so?'' I walked back to the kitchen counter and place Ellie on the floor, who walked over to the couch. I open one of the cabinet doors to take out a cup.

Not a second later, someone knocks on the front door. I walked over to open it to see who would come by so early. Outside stood a blond, muscular male, Captain Rogers and the one and only Tony Stark.
''What do I owe this honor, Stark? Captain...'' I said as I leaned against the door frame. ''Should you be in Brazil right now? That's what the media says...''
''Well Wilson, right now I don't give a shit about what the media says...'' He said as he came closer, ''I'm only going to ask you this once, and only once!''
''What is it?''
''Where is my son?!?!?!?!?''
''Your son? Wait, you have a son? A mini Stark? Really?''
''Yes, the GPS on his phone says that he should be around here.''
''Okay... What's the kid's name?''
''Peter, he's going to be 18 soon...''
''Yeah, I have seen him...''
''Where is he!?!?!?''
''Taking a shower...'' Tony looked like he could kill me. ''How about you came inside, sat down and have a cup of coffee?''
''Thank you, Mr. Wilson. It would be nice to have a cup of coffee...'' Steve said as I step aside to let them inside.