Chapter 1: First Day (Editing)

Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

This is a new story I'm really excited about!

This story was made by me and is a lil bit like Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi & Junjou Romantica

(If you have never watched this anime and you like/love yaoi, you need to watch it! #1 recommended!)

So I hope this story entertains you in the best possible way!

-----------------------------------------------

The bright sun blinds my eyes from the transparent white curtains. I turn over to my lover next to me trying to go back to sleep. I open my eyes and can't resist looking at my lover. My mouth turns into a sweet smile as I hear his breath slowly exhale and inhale. He was sound asleep naked under the bed sheets that are dirty. I blush while remembering last night, it felt like a dream come true, me and the one I love finally became one. I put my fingers through his dark blue hair that was still a bit crazy from last night. His sweet lips that I kissed earlier still lingered on my lips. I kiss his forehead and whispered in his ear "I love you"...

Ten Years Later

I sprang from my bed and look beside me. "Phew, I knew it was just a dream" I say to myself. I look at the clock and stare at it blankly for a while.
"EHHHHHH?! IT'S 8:00 ALREADY?! Shit! I'm a be late for my plane and my new job!!"

I run out of the room and came back with my work clothes on.

"I'll be going now! Bye sis thanks for letting me stay!"

I say even though I know she is passed out sleeping. I run out of the house and drive to the airport.

Time Skip~

I get out of the plane and go to the apartment I will be staying at to drop off my stuff. When I arrive i grab everything from my rental car and put them on a racket looking thing that has wheels and moves.

(A/N: I forgot what they are called so shhhh)

When i get inside the the main office the attendant greets me.

"Hello sir, how may i help you?"

She says cheerfully with a big bright smile on her face. I lean up against the counter to speak to her.

"Hello, I just moved into this apartment complex and I would like to get the keys to my room please."

She look up at me with a smile.

"Yes sir, right away. Can you show me your information please?"

I give her my licence and she scans it and gives me the keys to my new room.

"Thank you very much."

I say while running out the door.

"I hope to see you soon " she say while waving.

It sends a shiver down my spine while i go up the stairs.

When I get to the 3rd floor, I look for my number.

"124... 125... ah! Here it is, apartment 126!" I say excitingly and directly put in my key into the key hole.

Before i turn the key, I hesitate for a second but I finally turn the head of the key and went inside my new so called "home." It was big and had a lot of room inside. The kitchen was to my right, the living room to my left, and my room was straight down from the doorway. I take off my shoes and drop the boxes in the living room and look at the time.

"Shit! I'm going to be late for my new job!"

I run out of my new place (with the wheel thingy still inside the apartment) and drive to the school I was going to start working at, but I didn't know what was going to happen next...

-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope u like it so far!

I will update soon and update my other stories if I at least get 5 to 10 votes on one of these stories!

Well until then...

Kawaii_Ylli is out!