Chapter 5: Yukiro

Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

I hope you are liking this story so far!

Well let's go to the story shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slam my phone shut and try to come up with a escape plan. While looking for a way to escape i kept thinking about Takashi.

I barely even know Takashi... yet he kissed me. What did he mean by "Where have you been?" Ugh my head is hurting so much right now! I need to clear my head! I need to get outside! Man, how can I be such an idiot?! I don't even know him, yet I let him kiss me.

I pour some water from the faucet on top of my face trying to clear out all these thoughts and look out the window.

THAT'S IT! I could use the window to escape! Brilliant, right?

I look through the boxes I have yet to unpacked and look for some comfortable clothes. "Come on, come on, it HAS to be in ONE of these boxes!" I say while look for my clothes. After a while I found a box that said 'clothes' and quickly open it (it wasn't that tightly shut). After changing into some black joggers and a blue Aeropostale shirt, I run to the window and open it, but there was one problem... I have to jump 3 stories high! Then I thought, but what if I climb down?

I grab onto the side of the window and start climbing down little by little using the bricks on the side of the hotel to transfer me from window to window. I almost slipped on the 2nd floor down but I regained my balance and headed onto the first floor and jumped off from there. I search for my keys but then I remember I left them inside my room. "UGH!!!" I yell out. "Now how am I supposed to get to Yukiro's house?!" I cried out. I pace around looking for a way to get there. Then I saw a Taxi comming by and I stop it by raising my hand. "Where are you headed Mr?" The taxi driver asked. I told him Yukiro's address and we head straight there.

When I get to Yukiro's, he greets me with a warm smile. "Welcome Man! How have you been?" he says with pride. "Good, how's work?" I ask him. "Good good, but there is this one problem..." He says sadly. We walk over to his couch and sits down.

"What happened at work?" I ask curiously. "Well... you see there was this huge car accident right in front of a school... and one of the cars had 2 children and 2 adults, both high class people, and the other was a robber, someone who had robbed the bank smashed into the car and killed the 2 parents..." He says while sighing. "Oh my god, are the kids ok??" I asked hoping the children are still alive. "Yes, they are but one has a broken leg and we are worried he will become a psycho path because of what's happened to him." He says. "But Dr. Kirov is taking great care of him, do you remember Dr. Kirov?" I shake my head. "I'm sorry I have no memory of ever being here, my dad just said if I ever need to talk to someone you would be here able to talk to me about anything" he smiles "Well I'm glad I can be of use somehow!" After all that talking, he talks even more about the people he has saved I'm guessing trying to keep that car accident out of his mind.

(A/N just so you know this is a crossover kinda between this story and New Found Love ;)

"By the way, why are you here? Don't you have a room in a hotel? Cause I'm pretty sure your dad said you should only call me when you need help. Did something happen?" He asks with a worried look on his face. "N-no, nothing happened" i say while turning my face away from him and notice tears starting to go down my face. He reaches for my face, but instead of wiping away the tears... He cups my face in his hands and says "I love you, Satoshi-san" Then kisses me passionately.

Why does this keep happening to me?!

He puts his lips away and i cover mine up, shocked for what he had done. "Satoshi-san, I have loved you for a long time, I want you so much I couldn't stop myself. Whoever made you cry will pay! Satoshi-san, Aishiteru Yo"

I look into his wonderful brown eyes and just stared blankly at him. He looks at me as if I am the only person alive to him. But I can't give him an answer because I know im not in love with him, my heart isn't beating fast like it would for... oh no, no no no no  no NO! I can't be in love with him! I focus on Yokiro and shake my head. I know he loves me, but I don't know how I can turn him down so lightly.

Suddenly a big BANG was heard and the door was slammed down. A shadowy figure popped through the door and my heart started beating so fast, it would win a car race! What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh, so is this a new shadowy figure a new character? (Pretty sure everyone knows who it is XD)

What do you think Satoshi is feeling right now? (Uh in love!)

Find out in the next chapter!

Kawaii_Ylli out!