Chapter 3: The past

Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

I know if it's not coming out good I'm sorry /-\

Well I hope u comment and vote! (I'm happy it's turning out well right now)
(Holy shit this is short... I'm going to make it longer °~°) -2016 Kawaii_Ylli

Well let's get this story on the road shall we? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spot someone at the corner of my eye and see that he is my new neighbor in apartment number 125. I turn toward him and bow down.

"Hello, I am your new neighbor.... and I am glad to meet you. Please take care of me!" I say while sticking out my hand for a hand shake.  The man laughed and said "Wow you are something kid, it's pretty funny how you say that without even looking at them" I look up and see that my next door neighbor actually was my boss!! I stare at him in shock and immediately start to apologize. "I am so sorry! I meant no offence towards you sir!" He chuckles and says "Well, well now that i get a good look at you..  Aren't you that new teacher who just traveled from America to Japan?" My heart going fluttering. Oh no, not again! "Y-yes... w-well i used to live h-h-here when I was young, so I wanted to c-come back to my hometown."

My blush started to appear and my face felt hotter than usual. I couldn't believe Takashi-san was my new neighbor so i ask him just to make sure....

"T-Takashi-san? W-Why are you here?" I stammer feeling my heart go crazy once again. 

Ohhhh come one me, get a hold of yourself! I dont even know this guy yet, why is my heart beating so fast every time I see him?! No I can't think about that right now!

"Huh? What do you mean? I live right here" He said pointing to the door next to mine. "EHHHHHH?! You live here?!"

Nooooooooo!!!! Whyyyyyy?!?! What have I done to deserve this lord?!?! What am I going to do now?!?! I can't possibly live next to him! No, no, no, no, no I won't accept this! I simply won't accept this!!

"I'm sorry well, good night, excuse me!" I yell out while opening my door and closing it right as I get in.

*Takashi's P.O.V*

"I'm sorry. Goodnight... Excuse me!" he yells out and slams the door in my face. Seriously? Who does this kid think he is?! I let out a heavy sigh.

That kid... I feel like I've know him since forever somehow... Have I known him from somewhere? Why does this kid make heart ache when I see him? Is from a school I used to go to when I was younger? Or maybe even a College I was in? No that couldn't be it... is he... an old lover? Nah, I haven't dated a guy before... right? Wait actually I did... long ago.. what was his name again...? Sako? Sato? Sa-something... but didn't he move or something?

A flash of him comes to my mind and I remember his face, not his name. Hmmm... Maybe if I look through all my old yearbooks I will find him!

I quickly unlock my door, take off my shoes, run to my room (which is full of dust) and start digging through all of my yearbooks from Elementary School to College. Mostly after that I got camera shy because of the new thing they started doing, this new thing called "Selfies." So I stopped collecting yearbooks after that.

After going through all the yearbooks I sigh and wonder why I am so attracted to him. I lay against the floor and see something glimmer in the little light from under my bed. I turn around and go under my bed to pick it up. It was a middle school yearbook from 8th grade that I had no idea I even had. I start to look through it and I finally found him inside, young, light skinned, and skinny the same boy from the image from my brain. My eyes widen from the shock of who he really is. 'Satoshi Masuki' was written on the bottom of the picture and suddenly all of our memories came together and tears form on my eyes and I start bawling from all the sadness. My heart feels like a knife went right through it and stabbed me to death. "Masuki" I whisper while crying trying to keep myself composed. "Masuki!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srry i know its short but its all i could think of for it! (Hahaha not anymore bitch I fixed it -2016 Ylli)

Well guys hope you like it so far! (I need to be more respectful)

Kawaii_Ylli OUT! (Yea!!!)