Carter (dirty)

Today Carter, your boyfriend of 1 year and 2 months, was coming home from magcon. You were excited to see him because you haven't seen him in 2 months. Sure you guys always talked and face timed but you wanted to see him in person. You missed his hugs, his kisses, and the way you felt when he touched you.

You wanted to meet Carter at the airport and surprise him so you were kinda rushing to get ready. It was already 11:15 am and you were gonna meet Carter at the airport at 1 pm.

You rushed to get into the shower. After you had showered and washed your hair you dried it real fast and straightened it. Then threw it up in a high pony tail. After that you went to your closet to find something to wear. You finally decided on a pink Aeropostale crop top with some black high wasted shorts.

You decided to put on some mascara and some eyeliner. You topped it off with some silver eye shadow, but not too much. Then to top it all off you put a little pink bow in your long blonde hair. You looked at yourself in the mirror and decided you looked good enough. You looked at the clock and realized it was almost 12. You grabbed your phone and your wallet and ran down the stairs. You grabbed your grey vans and slipped them on. You told your mom where you were going and headed out the door.

You sent carter a quick text saying "Can't wait to see you babe. Miss you😘"
After that you started your car and drove to the airport. You drove kinda fast because you didn't wanna miss Carter's flight.

*skip ahead to the airport*

You got to the airport and waited by gate 23B. You decided while you were waiting you would check twitter. As you waited for Carter you felt someone lift up your chin.
"CARTER!" You excliaimed,
"ALISSA!" He yelled back.
"Babe I've missed you so much!" You said burying yourself in his neck as tears of joy rolled down your face,
"Baby, don't cry" Carter said holding you tighter.
"I can't help it" you said, "It feels so good to have you holding me again" you said looking up into his beautiful brown eyes. You two just stood there for a minute staring into each other's eyes. Then, Carter leaned down to kiss you. Sure you guys have kissed before but you longed for this kiss. The kiss was passionate and when you guys pulled you saw his big beautiful smile, the smile that you loved.
"Let's go back to my place" he said, and you agreed.

On the way home you and Carter held hands the whole time as he kept looking at you and smiling. Damn, that smile. A smile that could change the world and end hunger. You sat there just admiring him you couldn't get over how perfect he is. He saw you staring and said "Do you like what you see babe?" And with that you giggled and blushed. And once again, he flashed you that perfect smile.

*once you guys get to Carter's house*

Carter practically dragged you up the stairs.
"Someone's eager" you said as he looked at you,
"It's only because I've missed you so much and then you show up in that outfit, I mean, you look pretty sexy"
"Awww Carter" you said blushing

Once you get up to Carter's room he closes the door and pins you against the wall
"You don't know how bad I need you right now" Carter said against your neck, sending shivers down you spine
"Really?" You said rubbing your hips on his
"Alissa, babe, don't be such a tease" he said growing hard against you.
"Woah" you said referring to his growing bulge in his pants
"It only does that for you" he says kissing down your jaw line then to your neck where he leaves love bites
"Carterrrr" you quietly moan
"You like that?" He asks doing it more
"Mhmmmm carter" you say again

He eagerly pulls off your shirt and shorts and you do the same to him, revealing the growing lump in his boxers. You slowly palm him through his shorts and he moans
"Mhmmmm baaabe"

Then he throws you on the bed and finds the clasp to your bra, undoing it and throwing it across the room. He stops and stares at you, you slowly cover yourself up and he stops you
"No, don't do that" he says, "your absolutely beautiful" with that he makes you blush and giggle.
He slowly starts to pull down your underwear, finally getting them off and throwing them across the room
"This wet for me?" He says and smirks
You nod and slowly moan as he starts to massage your clit. Slowly he puts one finger in and you moan
"Shhhhhh babe" he says covering your mouth. Then he puts two fingers in, then three before you know it you orgasmed all over his fingers and he licked it all up.

Then you flip him over so your on top. You seductively pull down his boxers and he smirks. You start by tracing circles on his tip with your tongue, with that you earn soft moans from him. You slowly start to bob your head up and down, adjusting to his large length. Then Carter grabbed your head and pushed down causing you to gag and after a few times he cummed and you cleaned him up (;

Then he got back on top and slowly started to enter you. It didn't hurt because you and Carter have had sex before but it always took you time to adjust to his length. But soon all you heard was skin clapping and Carter's and yours' moans filling the room.
"I-I'm gonna c-come" you said,
"M-me too babe" he said and with a few more thrusts you two orgasmed at the same time. With that Carter collapsed onto you.
"Welcome home babe" you said
He smiled and said "I love you Alissa"
"I love you too Carter" you said, and with that you two fell asleep curled up together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This was a request from one of my bestest friends.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to send in requests!

Loe you guys!

~Caitie🌸