Jack Gilinsky

Today you were going to dinner with your boyfriend, Jack, and all the other magcon boys.

You got ready and Jack picked you up. You got into the car and man did he look hot. Like damn.

"Mmmm babe you look nice" he said kissing your neck.

"Babe. Not right now" you said pushing him off you.

"After dinner.?" He asked.

"If that's what you want..." You said winking.

He just smirked and started the car and drive to the restraunt.

*at the restraunt*

"Table reserved for Gilinsky" Jack said

"Yes, right over here. The rest of your party is already waiting" the waitress said.

"Thankyou." Jack said as you guys sat down at the table.

As you guys ordered you felt something going up and down your thigh. You looked down and saw Jack's hand and looked up to a smirking jack.

You just pushed his hand away and began eating your salad.

After about five minutes you felt something near your entrance. You looked down and saw jacks hand again. You looked at him and mouthed "no" and he removed his hand.

Finally your food came and you began eating. You felt something enter into you and you moaned kinda loudly.

Everyone looked at you. Shit.

"Umm my pasta is kinda hot." You said and everyone continued eating. Including you and jack.

"Try not to be so loud this time" he said inserting another finger.

"Mmmmmm" you moaned blighting down on your food.

"That's better" he said going faster.

He finally pulled out and you looked at him.

"Your turn" he said. And you began grabbing him through his pants.

"Could your pants be a little tighter.?" You said giggling looking at jack.

"Well if you would've dressed a little more casual this wouldn't have happened." He said smirking at you.

You finally got situated and started palming him. He threw his back in pleasure but luckily no one noticed.

After about 5 minutes you excused yourself and went to the bathroom with jack following you.

"Babe, I can't wait" Jack said pulling you into the handicapped bathroom.

"Jack.." You said gasping.

Once you got into the bathroom jack pulled off yours and his clothes.

"We can't waist anytime. So jump." He said and you did what he said.

"Now let's see how quiet you can be" he said entering you.

"Mmmmmmm Jaaaaaack" you moaned biting down on his neck. Leaving a soon to be visible hickey.

"Caitlin, babe. Your so tight" he said thrusting harder.

"J-Jack... I'm clooose" you moaned and he nodded.

"Me too babe." He said as he released into you as you released onto him.

"Now hurry and get dressed. We don't want them to know what we were doing." He said putting on his pants.

"Okay" you said putting on your dress.

Once you guys were dressed you walked backs to the table.

"Hey Jack." Taylor said.

"Yah?" jack said.

"Caitlin wasn't quiet enough. She made a few guests file noise complaints" Taylor said making everyone laugh and making you blush.

"At least he can get a girl" you said to Taylor and everyone 'ooooooh'ed.

"Well. Were gonna leave" Jack said pulling you with him

"Round two?" You asked and Jack nodded.

One you guys got home you got up to about round 27.