1

JIMIN'S POV

"Shut up faggot!" Min Yoongi yelled at me from across the cafeteria.

I don't understand what's wrong with being gay. My family supports me, my friends, Jin and Jungkook support me. Min Yoongi hates me for it though. Maybe because I like him? The problem is, I don't understand why he picks on me. Plenty of people are gay. Even his friend Taehyung, or V, is gay.

I went back to talking to Jungkook.

"So how are things with you and Taehyung?" I asked him.

"Pretty good. He still won't tell his parents though. Is he ashamed of being gay? Is there something wrong with me?" he said while tearing up.

"No Jungkook. There is nothing wrong with you, and if he was ashamed of being gay, he wouldn't show love and affection to you in front of everyone at school." I comforted him.

Just as I finished talking, Yoongi and his group of friends came over to our table. V sat beside Jungkook. Namjoon sat beside Jin, who is also gay. And Yoongi sat next to me. Great.

"So Jungkook, are you and your friends coming over to my house today?" V asked.

"Do you guys want to come over today?" Jungkook asked, looking at us.

"Who all is coming?" I asked V.

"Hey faggot, who said you could talk to my friend?" Yoongi whispered in my ear.

I just ignored him and waited for V to answer.

"Me, Namjoon, Yoongi, and my cousin Hoseok. Also you guys if you come." he responded.

"Okay. I'll come." I said.

My bully just scoffed at my response.

"Be prepared for hell when you come." he whispered lowly in my ear.

A/N:

This is my first story ever. I'm sorry. I know the first chapter sucks, but it will get better. I promise.

If you have any recommendations to make it better, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you~