15

YOONGI'S POV
After we finished eating and cleaning up I asked Jimin what he wanted to do.

"I want cuddles," he said while pouting.

"Don't pout. I dont think I can control myself," I said smirking.

Jimin hit me in the chest, mumbling under his breath. He stood up and walked up the stairs to his bedroom. I waited a little, contemplating my next move when I heard him yell, "You gonna come cuddle me or what?"
I chuckled making my way upstairs.

I open his door and saw him scrolling through Netflix, his skirt riding up, showing his creamy thighs.
"For fucks sake Yoongi control yourself," I screamed internally.

I walked over and pulled his skirt down as I sat beside him. Jimin scrambled onto my lap, giggling. Damn his giggle is cute. I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his as he found a movie to watch. He decided on some sappy romance that I didn't care for.

He started wiggling on my lap and that did NOT go well.

"Jimin, I'll be right back okay?"
"But it's getting to the best part," he said while pouting. That really didn't help.
"JIMIN! Pouting is a no-go," I scolded. "Now I will be back. Soon. Just watch your movie okay?"

I went to the bathroom and locked the door...

JIMIN'S POV
I started hear groans from the bathroom, so I decided to investigate. They got louder the closer I got.

"Yoongi? Is everything okay in there? Are you okay?"
I heard some more groans and then him say he was fine in a strained voice.

I waddled back my room and hugged my teddy bear.

A/N: I understand sometimes I take a while to update and for that I apologize. But now, things in my family are hectic, meaning even less updates. I apologize in advance but I will spoil y'all after.❤❤