10

YOONGI'S POV

"Jimin? Can you come down here please?" I asked, being as polite as I could be.

"I don't think I have the courage to." he replied shyly.

"Jimin please?! I really need to talk to you." I pleaded.

"Fine." he said as he made his way downstairs.

"Jimin can you please sit down? I won't feel comfortable until you do." I stated.

He sat down.

"What Yoongi?" he said with a hint of desperation.

"First, I'm deeply sorry. I don't know why I did that. I hate myself for it. That brings me to my second topic. I don't think you know how deeply sorry I am for bullying you for being gay. As you can see, I am gay as well. You and my mom are the only people that know that I am gay. I just don't want to be bullied either. I will do anything, and I mean anything, for you to forgive.

"You are the only person that knows this though: you, Park Jimin, are the only person I am in love with. I know it makes no sense as to why I would bully and make fun of you if I was gay as well and even liked you. It doesn't even make sense to me. Just please Jimin, please forgive me. Is there anything I can do?"

JIMIN'S POV

I pretended to think hard about it, but I already knew what I was going to do. I had three things I wanted him to do: kiss me, tell everyone at school, and go out with me.

And that's exactly what I told him.

"Are you sure? You seemed a little frightened last time." Yoongi questioned.

"Trust me. I'm sure."

And with that, he kissed me. Not with lust or greed. It didn't even seem like he felt he had to. He did it with love and passion. This is doesn't feel right though.

A/N:

Sorry I know it's been a while. I have just been lazy. And busy, if that makes sense.

Love you guys. Bye.~