One

Izumi always took the same seat in a restaurant nearby. The place was shabby looking, but served good food for a small price and not many people went there - he didn't like crowds, so even in an almost empty restaurant he went to sit at the most deserted corner where nobody usually was. After many years of coming there from high school, it became habitual for him to go there everyday and enjoy a nice, quiet meal where he could practice his drawing to boot. It was a perfect escape for him.

Only one day, when he came to his seat, there was already someone occupying the table. A young male, not much older than Izumi himself, he estimated. A good looking man. Izumi was staring, he wasn't even afraid to admit it, but he wasn't doing so just because the man was otherworldly beautiful; he really was though. He was staring at him, because the guy was in his spot, at a time where only Izumi was supposed to be there. Logically, he knew he was the one in the wrong as his table wasn't reserved - not could one reserve tables in the restaurant they were at - and Izumi had no claim to the table at all. Logically, he should have taken another seat and called it a day, but he wasn't a logical person which is why he continued to stare at the man as he was eating. Totally not creepy.

The man in his seat looked up to him, a curious look at him, but otherwise said nothing. That was when Izumi got to really see the features of said man - and recognise him as the actor Ryouma Ichijou. Too bad, because Izumi never cared for actors or celebrities, unless they were celebrity mangaka of course - then it was a fair game to fanboy over them. As it was, Izumi only said: " You are in my spot."

The actor looked flabbergasted was an understatement, most likely expecting a fan or well, a hater and definitely not a teen boy that just wanted his spot that he didn't actually have a claim over. It was an interesting developed from Ryouma's point of view, a rather embarrassing one from the perspective of Izumi in hindsight.

"I wasn't aware I was taking up your space, sorry. But maybe you could take another table - it's not convenient for me to transfer all the food to another." He pointed at several bowls of food, neatly laid out on the almost overflowing table. How could a person possibly eat all of it? Maybe he was intruding on the other man and he was waiting for his girlfriend? Well, intruding more than he already did.

"Are you here alone?"

"Yes." Was the eventual answer, unsure and full of uncertainty - seeing where this was going. He was a known person of course and having met many out of line fans, it was no wonder he showed so much restraint; Ryouma was the same as a pray here. Logically, he would want to protect himself from harm, although it was funny as hell because Izumi wasn't someone that could logically cause him any physical harm, unless he had weapons and who carried that around to simply visit a good place? Although, given the celebrity crazed population, he wouldn't be surprised if he had negative experiences with that.  He knew his brother did.

"I'm just going to sit with you, I guess." At that, the actor looked at him as if he had broken several nice behavior codes, which he probably did, but also if Izumi was a cute date. A mix of scared, horrified and yet pleased.

It was the funniest and weirdest expression he ever saw someone make.