Three

Taking on a role in the same drama Izumi was acting seemed like a great idea. They both had busy schedules these days and they had begun getting in the way of their romantic life and while acting together would be a business setting instead of a lovely doves one, at least they would have time to spend together. He guessed that he would have trouble being Izumi all the time and not allowed to kiss him for they were in a professional setting, but he also thought he could deal with that, maybe steal a kiss here and there when nobody was watching. Boy was he wrong about his ability to handle that. He could, he didn't have trouble with that all too much in the beginning, but then the direction of the drama changed when the writers had a sudden change of character path for Izumi that would tie up loose end. It was quite genius from a plot perspective to do that, but unfortunately for Ryouma it meant that he saw his lover flirting on screen with their co-actor, even going further than kissing with him; it was what made his blood boil. Not only because he had beef with Izumi's on screen lover from way back in the past - it would be the most genius if they had paid red Izumi with him seeing as the public already knew about their relationship - but also because he didn't really enjoy seeing his boyfriend being all touchy feely with someone else. Shogo was already enough as it was. He knew it was just a job and he was being a hypocrite for feeling the way he did, but he knew that oftentimes on screen lovers ended up real life lovers and Izumi was just so naive and nice to everybody.

And they hadn't had alone time in a while, not in person at least. Not even half an hour spent together in 3 months already put a strain on their relationship combined with his previous points, it was a recipe for disaster. Did normal people have this much trouble when dating? Was he doomed just because he wanted closeness with his partner?

He did what he had to do; he snuck into Izumi's room and waited for him. Hopefully his lover won't get an adverse reaction to the surprise and hopefully, most importantly,  Shogo and Rei didn't walk in first. He preferred being alive and undamaged. He didn't  have much time though, so if his boyfriend didn't come inside in about ten minutes then his plan would fall through yet again, unfortunately. He knew that technically Izumi should come in any second but who honestly knew.

He waited three minutes before he saw someone entering. Izumi and his on screen beau.  Well, fuck his life. His boyfriend was indeed cheating on him, judging from the way the older man had his hands all over him and Izumi not seeming to mind it the least. Just what he wanted. Fuck.

He needed to get out of there.