Five

It wasn't that Izumi didn't want to go to a super expensive, luxurious vacation together with his lover, but he wasn't too keen about it either. All plaid for vacation, location one of those the vast majority of people can only dream about, and on top of that there with his lover - it sounded a lot like the perfect honeymoon. A honeymoon Izumi didn't want.

Yes, he liked the sound a romantic gateway with his boyfriend, but this particular one wasn't for him. Why? It was a beach in question and Izumi hated the beach for a number of reasons - like the sand going into places it had no business being, the weather was too extreme for his liking, he got easily sunburnt and so on. So while it was the ideal honeymoon for a lot of people, it was far from the ideal one for Izumi. Ryouma did like the beach, but it was obvious that he had ulterior motives for that - half naked Izumi and all that. His enthusiasm quickly diminished when he pointed out to him that he would be far from the only one who would get to see him like that; nothing better than using his boyfriends jealousy and possessiveness to stir things his way. He might have just became slightly manipulative in order to get (or not to get) what he wanted (or what he did not want).

Another reason why he didn't want to be was because the location was a fairly popular one so it was bound that they would be surrounded by people all day if they didn't stay in their hotel room their whole day (and if they really wanted to do that, there was no need to go to another country and experience the oh so great flights) and Izumi didn't like that - he liked going outside and still being able to have his privacy.

Another reason as to why he definitely was not going was that the vacation wasn't entirely just for recreational purposes, but rather was much more aimed at the business and social things meant to advance them even further and more internationally in the world of entertainment aka interviews, red carpets, talk shows, some modeling gigs and so on. That was the reason their companies would be the ones paying for it. Izumi didn't want that kind of vacation where it would be just a string of things he didn't like and things he was barely fine with. He did not want to go on vacation only to do his job there and much more intensely at that!

The whole vacation sounded like a nightmare the more and more the analyzed the cons of it. So far the only pros he had on his lists were that he would be there with Ryouma, they would be there undisturbed by their families and that they would probably manage to sneak in some sexy times - of course, with the heavy schedule they were given, they would have to cut their sleeping time for that a lot.