Bey Day

Hanna and Emily excitedly held arms and skipped inside the venue. The two had been excitedly talking about the concert for weeks. Ali decided to be a nice girlfriend and get Emily tickets to see Beyoncé. And to say Em is exited... well. She's totally past excitement.

Ali rolled her eyes. "I don't know whether to smile at her excitement or be jealous."
"You should definitely be jealous," Replied Spencer.
"Not to mention Ali, Aria chimes in. "The seats are right up front."
"And Em is smoking hot in that jumper."

Ali rolled her eyes again. Emily was probably the hottest person at the damn concert. Ali admits that she comes in a close second though. She noticed that the blonde and brunette bffs came to a stop at the concession stand. Em got twizzlers and a large coke while Hanna got popcorn and a slushee. Hanna turned to smirk at Ali.

"Any last words Ali before Queen Bey steals your girl?"
"Fuck off Hanna."
"Love you babe!" Emily yells before pulling Hanna and taking off.
Spencer shook her head. "They do know we're sitting together right?"
Ali scoffed. "Knowing them, they're going to be sniffing the stage like puppies."

When they got to their seats, sure enough, Hanna and Emily were in the crowd among a few people who were crowded around the stage. Ali, Spencer and Aria sat down in their assigned seats.

The concert started about an hour later. Chloe x Halle performed along with Toddrick Hall. Beyoncé then came out and Emily went crazy. Ali gave her girlfriend a playful glare before she laughed at the excited look on her face.

Hanna and Em knew all the words to Beyoncé's songs and they were lit. Beyonce noticed them and she reached her hand out to drag the girls on the stage. "Formation" started and the two friends broke out into the routine. The crowd was going crazy and Aria was taken video of them.

After the concert, Emily and Hanna were jumping around, beyond ecstatic that they got the chance to meet Beyoncé. Em even got a hug and kiss on the cheek. The swimmer couldn't stop gushing about it.

"OH MY GOD! That was AWESOME!"
"YEEEAASSS Em! The best!"
"Ali, thank you! You're the best girlfriend ever!"

Em pulled her girlfriend into a big hug and lifted her up, kissing all over her face. Ali couldn't help but laugh.

"You're welcome Em. I'd do anything for you."

Even watch you fawn over another woman...

Ali thought as she followed behind her girlfriend and best friends.