Sexy Emison

"Oh God Em! Don't stop! Oooooohhhh," Alison moaned out of breath. "Fuck, don't stop! Ugghhhhh, right there!"
"Do we really have to listen to this?" asked Hanna.

Spencer awkwardly looked around the DiLaurentis' living room. The two had come over to see if Ali and Em wanted to go to the Shark's field hockey championship party. They'd called both girls but only got the voicemail. Now... they know why.

"What do you suggest Hanna? Would you rather barge in and... see them do-,"
Hanna covers her ears. "Oh God Spencer! Stop!"
"Why are you being such a prude? Usually you're all up in Emison's sex life."
"Yeah well, it gets me... there. And Caleb isn't here."
Spencer shakes her head. "I think we should just shoot them a text and leave."
"Nope," Hanna smirks. "We're here now. Might as well have some fun."

Hanna giggled while slamming the door. Ali, who's head is buried in her pillows with Em grinding into her from behind, pauses.

"Em... wait. Did you hear that?"
"No Ali. And move your hand. Stop running from this."
Ali smirked. "Running?" she asked, throwing her butt back on Em, gaining a moan. "Sweetie, I don't run from anything."

Em threw her head back before grabbing Ali's boobs and speeding up, sending the blonde into another fit of moans as she lays her head back onto her pillow. They continue a little longer and just when Ali reaches her orgasm, the sound of footsteps make her freeze. But the orgasm is so strong that she begins to shake as her mouth forms the perfect 'O'. She knows that with the strength of this orgasm, she won't be able to hide what's going on. Her parents will just get an eye full.

"Okay. What was that? I thought your parents were out?!"
"T-t-t (squeals) They are. God that was amazing."
"Yeah, so good, but babe. I'm not trying to die."
"Relax Em. My parents love you. And they should be grateful. You can't get me pregnant."
Emily rolls her eyes. "As much as I'd love to finish this, we need to get dressed and see who that is."
"Fine," Ali sighs. "Will you pass me my panties, bra and shirt?"

Emily hands Ali the items and smirks as the blonde gets out the bed on wobbly legs to redress. God. Her girlfriend is perfection.

"Less smirk, more hustle Em," Ali smirks at Emily.

After the two get dressed, they both walk out of Ali's door, cautiously looking around. Emily picks up the steel candle holder off the table in the hallway. Ali has a heel in her hand as they tip down the stairs. As soon as they get to the bottom step, Hanna jumps out yelling at them, scaring them. Spencer stands behind her with folded arms and a serious face.

Ali shrieked. "What the fuck?! Hanna?!"
The blonde is in tears. "You should have seen your faces!!!!"
Emily rolls her eyes and looks around. "Wow."
Ali was livid. "Are you fucking kidding me? What are you doing here?"
Hanna is still laughing. "Too bad not what you and Em were doing," she screams. "Oh Em, right there! Fuck! Fuck me!"
Emily blushed as she addressed Spencer. "What's going on Spence?"
"We wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to the field hockey party?"
"Yeah, sure Spence. Sounds like fun."
"But babe," whines Ali. "I didn't get to return the favor."
Emily blushes harder. "We have all night Ali."
"Wow. You two can't keep it in your pants can you?"
Ali rolled her eyes. "I'm going to get ready."
"I'll join you."
Spencer smirked. "Hey. No sex. I'm one of the guests of honor and I wanna arrive on time."
"Yeah, yeah. Calm down Spencer. Don't have a time baby."

45 minutes later, they get in Spencer's truck. Emily asks about Aria.

"Where's Aria?"
"Her and Ezra went to his mother's auction."
Ali grimaces. "That sounds dry and amazingly boring."
Hanna takes a sip from her flask. "At least she'll get laid after."
"I hope Caleb comes back soon," Ali says. "You're not you when you're horny."
Hanna looks back in the mirror. "Well, you could always share."
"Drink bleach Marin!"

Everyone in the car laughs as they sing and enjoy the ride to the party. When they get there, Spencer is immediately snatched up by her team. Emily is also pulled away by hers. Leaving Ali and Hanna to make their way to the drink table. They both got their drinks and went to sit out by the pool.

Hanna kept looking at Ali. She had a big question that she wanted to ask, hoping that it cures her curiosity.

"Ali?"
"Yeah?"
"Don't get mad at me for asking this..."
"It depends," the blonde says with an arched eyebrow.
"I've always been curious.., how do you and Em... do.. it?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like... how do you guys get it on?"
Ali smirks. "Well, there's a lot of ways. Tongue, fingers, toys..."
Hanna looks at her in awe. "Is it good?"
Ali shivers as she closed her eyes, thinking about it. "Yes. At first, it was rocky because neither one of us had experience. But we've been watching movies and trying things out," she says, winking. "And well, practice really does make perfect."
"So just now, how, what were you guys doing?" asks Hanna. "You sounded so... pleased."
"Well, don't tell Em I told you this, she's shy as hell," she says looking around. "But Em enjoys doggy-style with a strap on. And let me tell you, the girl has stamina."
"Wow," Hanna was getting turned on. "I wish Caleb was more... adventurous."
"Have you told him?"
"Oh God no. I don't even know how to bring that up!"
"Tell him, you want to try something new. I've got a few movies you can watch."
"I just, I want to really have an orgasm that makes me tap out, you know?"
"Talk to Caleb. He could just be holding back until he feels you're ready."

Hanna thought about what Ali said as they laid back into their seats. Ali was sipping her drink when Emily walked up to her, drunk. The brunette climbed onto the chair, crawling up between Ali's legs. She kissed her way to Ali's lips, kissing the blonde with much pleasure. Hanna watched intently, interested. Ali looked over at her and smiled. Emily pulled her up by the hands and before the two walked away, Ali bent down to whisper in Hanna's ear.

"You could always find a girlfriend, Han."

Ali smirked as she and Em made their way to the nearest bathroom.

Hanna shook her head, hoping to clear her mind. "God that was hot. I need to get laid quick!"