three point five

I really like writing dark and deep stuff and in the beginnings of stories you can't do that so flashback XD

After being confined for years and staring at men in lab coats you start to get depressed, scared, untrusting, and bored. Constantly watching men and women pass. Occasionally breaking out to get real food. That was my life. Every second of every minute, of every day, and every year. But then Mr. Tony Stark started to show up. He didn't see a monster he saw a human. I dont understand how, but he did.

Every time he would show up, he'd bring me stuff like donuts or one time he brought me a whole pizza. I don't trust easily, but something about Tony was different. He didn't want to shove needles in me. I was never a lab rat to him. I was an equal. Someone he spoke to the same way he would speak to Rogers or Banner.

As much as I hated it. He made me smile. And he delt with my rude comments and anger. He understood that i was being pumped full of chemicals on a daily basis making it hard for me to act normal.

I was hated. The men in white lab coats wanted me to suffer. To scream out for help. To release that small amount of human left in me who didn't like the pain. But I couldn't. My eyes just got darker. My skin paler. And my anger larger. I didn't understand why I was so angry. They deprived me of my childhood, but I didn't care. They caused me immense pain. But I grew to enjoy it. They did so much, but that's not what made me angry. I realized that I was angry because there was no explanation. No reason or way to justify. In my mind.

Tony could come up with 27 different reasons. But none felt like the missing piece of the puzzle. That is sadly, why I agreed to join the Avengers, To live in the same tower as Mr. Stark, and to give in. Simply because I need the missing piece. I need to understand.

Need