eight

It's mission day. And by mission day I mean, "leave Riley alone with an AI as a baby sitter because he's an untrustworthy demon of a person." Those weren't the exact words Stark used, but It's more or less what he ment. Mission day also means books. Lots of them. I don't have the education of a six year old, but i'd at least like to sound reasonable when I end up in an argument with Tony about his bullshit technology stuff. Last time we argued it was about a huge movie theater screen for my room. Playing video games on that would be great, but nooo, "I can't always have what I want." It's stupid logic, but sometimes we do actually get in angry arguments about stuff that matters. Like the human body and why you can't just eat Mac and cheese everyday for every meal, Atleast Thor agrees. Of course I could always just murder him in cold blood and move on with my life, but that's the easy way out. So books and stuffing my head full of his science bullshit is the best option to get my Mac and cheese.

The rest of my free time on these days is also spent talking to my before stated AI babysitter. Jarvis can be entertaining sometimes. 21 questions with a computer is a great time? Even after the 34th time you play. He tries his best and that's all that matters. Tony put "parental locks" on everything else. I want to buy a really cool t shirt, nope. Because Tony just has to be a sugar dad. Not a daddy, a dad. Instead of buying me everything he proceeds to teach me life lessons and occasionally listen to my rants. In exchange for very little respect and a large supply of angry glares. I feel like if he had to chose me or Peter, Peter is definitely his favorite.

As I was thinking angrily about Tony annoying me, I set up a chess board and began to play against myself. The people on TV make it seem easy with their lazy susans, but apparently it is not. It only took multiple hours and a few broken rooks, but 3 hours later I angrily yelled, "CHECK MATE BITCH!" And at that moment a huddle of worn out Avengers stepped into the living room. Confused, angry, and tired they all just looked at me concerned. Before I said, "Oh hello."  In an attempt to play off my load yelling as cool. None of them responded, instead I just got a couple shrugs, and then just walked off to their respective rooms as I reset the chess pieces to begin again.

I reset the chess pieces to begin again

A/n: sorry this is so short, it's kinda a mess, but I was in a joking mood when I wrote it. Hope you enjoy it anyway though♡ bye