five

A/n: if you haven't noticed i like to start chapters with conversations. pretty wierd ig, but it makes my life 2,097 times easier

"Come on Tony. Just one day out, please consider that I am asking you to make it legal instead of just breaking down all the doors." I said crossing my arms as I stood strong infront of Tony Starks expensive wooden desk. "Absolutely not. You're supposed to be under strict supervision at all times." He said in response as he signed some paperwork laying on his desk. I groaned angrily, "Then supervise me. Send someone to watch my every move. I just want one day to buy my own clothing and a few posters." I paused before speaking again. "Peter did a great job at picking out clothes for a teenage geek, but I am not a teenage geek. There is literally more than one iron man shirt in my closet Tony." Tony finally seemed to give in and sighed, lifting his head up to look at me and Leaning back in his chair. "Fine, but only if you go with Steve and Natasha. Steve is alot less likely to let you spend all of my money on one shirt."

"Steve has been frozen since the like 30's or something. Back in his day a nickel was alot of money." Tony just chuckled and opened his wallet. He pulled out two 100 dollar bills and handed them to me. I quickly snatched them from his hand and skipped off to find Steve happily.

It took atleast an hour to convince Steve to come with me, Natasha was alot easier to drag along. We were currently in the middle of the mall. I was jumping up and down excitedly as I dragged my chaperones to each store. I only ended up with a couple of shirts and a jacket or two. Luckily Peter knew that skinny jeans were a good choice.

I sat in the back seat of the car with Steve on my left and Natasha on my right. I reached up and pulled my hair tie out of my hair and it tumbled quickly down my shoulders. I ran my tongue over my teeth as I looked through each bag. It wasn't late, but it wasn't mid-day either. I spent half of my time awake thinking of how to convince Tony to let me shop. I obviously went with the, "let me go or I'll leave anyway" route which worked pretty well. After rummaging through all my bags, I leaned my head back and shutmy eyes, enjoying the light buzz sounds as the car drove along the roads.

"Thanks for going with me." I said with my eyes still closed. "I know it wasn't how you were planning to spend your day. If I felt normal human emotions i'd definitely be grateful." Natasha chuckled and continued to scroll through her phone, but Cap just kinda stared out the window. He seemed completely tuned out, but looked peaceful so I left him, and went back to resting for the remainder of the ride.

When we arrived back at the tower I immediately rushed up to my room and throw the bags down, jumping on my bed. I face planted into a pile of pillows and smiled wildly as I asked the AI buit into this mighty building to play some music. Anything, but country was fine with me. I hoped up and snatched the bags from the ground, dumping the contents onto my bed.

Tony, by law, basically had the responsibilities of a father with me. He has to know who I communicate with, where i go, what I eat, my vitals, And what I wear incase of a rare break in. If he claims a shirt is inapropriate I can't wear it. Which means legally I could burn it. So basically me calling him in to check all my clothing was not of choice, but was not an option.

As much as I hate being controlled, i've gotten used to it. Plus at most he wouldn't let me wear any of the clothing I chose. Atleast I got clothes. In the cages and facilities I only wore pants. It was just because I would always scratch through the fabric of the shirts. For awhile, my arms were covered in bandages to prevent me from ripping my arms off. It sounds crazy, but I had very little choice. So even though I would never admit it out loud it was nice to be able to choose. Even if it was a plain white shirt, I chose to wear it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Tony finally walked through my room's door, Obviously not bothering to knock. While I was thinking I had laid out everything. Tony's eyes scanned over each shirt, accessory, sock, until he finally just shrugged and said sure, "Next time you can just send me a picture of the clothes. The elevator is annoyingly slow, and i'd prefer to not leave my work." He said walking out of the room. I quickly clipped the tags off everything with my "claws" and tossed them into a basket as a reminder to wash them tomorrow.

If I felt normal human emotions i'd definitely be grateful

WELP. A 800 WORDS AND SOME CHANGE. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I'M NOT GONNA STOP USING CAPS JUST CAUSE I'M LAZY. ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND I HOPE YOU'RE CHILL WITH HOW THIS CHAPTER WENT. BYE