six

I decided to rewrite chapter six cause the last one I wrote was absolutely horrid so just forget all the random shit that happened in that. I made a reference in this. I dont think anyone will get it, but if you do congrats you're cool ig. Anyway I just wanted to say don'tbe confused by the old chapters plot. Have fun

I could tell he wasn't having a good day. By the way he walked, and spoke to his team. The people he saw as family. He hasn't spoken to me yet and I'm grateful because I'm not having a good day either. My eyes scan over Steve as he walks to sit with me and the team on the couches. He was tense and he looked off to the side, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. I had my usual smirk plastered on my face when he sat down silently.

It might sound bizarre, but the whole team planned to have a game night. Clue, Scattergories, Yatzee, and Monopoly. I was sitting next to Thor and Clint while Natasha set up the first game. Clue. I didn't know how to play for obvious reasons if you think about it. "Um guys." I spoke up and gained everyone's attentions, "I dont know how to play board games." I said scanning the room. Tony invited Peter because he needs more super hero friends, so Peter was staring at me like I had killed his dog. "What!" He screeched. He realized how loud it was though and sunk back into his seat. I forgot he's a newbie too so no one was really familiar with him.

"Mr. Stark the pizzas you ordered have arrived." The magical robot voice that did everything said. Thor hopped up happily, breaking the awkward silence in the room, and pranced off to go get the food he made Tony order. While he went to fetch the pizza Peter was attempting to explain Clue to me. I just sat and listened as he spoke. "What if i just team up with Thor and watch for the first round? Wouldn't that be easier." I stated, staring boredly at Peter. He smiled brightly and just said, "Yeah that'll work." Before jumping back into his previous spot on the couch.

Thor came back into the room and set the pizza boxes on the table, well more like dropped. I quickly rushed to grab a piece because I hadn't eaten all day, but quickly realized with was olive and pineapple. (I think I'm funnier than I really am.) I dropped the slice back in the box and gave Thor a disgusted look as he chowed down on the disturbing combination. Tony had the same severely confused expression on his face that I did because honestly, "What the actual fuck Thunder Boy." "I'm trying to get better with normal and popular Earth stuff like pizza." Thor responded as he continued to bite Into the food. "Bro I was locked up for over 13 years and even I know the rules of pizza." I said staring at him blankly. He just shrugged and picked up the set of cards Clint dealed in our direction. I looked over his shoulder at the card confused why any well respected doctor or teacher would refer to themselves as Professor Plum. That just seems ludicrous. Thor was also looking at our cards extremely confused and that's when I realized he's basically from another world. "Um Thunder boy. Are you aware of what we're supposed to be doing?" I whispered. "Not at all." He said back equally as quiet. As the others ruled the dice. Natasha must have noticed the questions evident on our face cause she snatched the manual from the box and tossed it our way. I reached out and caught it. "While you guys read over that we can go ahead and start. Feel free to join in when we play again." She said and we just frowned, but nodded.

After 6 rounds of Clue, all won by Tony, we decided that before someone got hurt by a flying table or pointy chips we would change games. I don't quite understand why they're letting two people who have never even heard of half these games play with them, but here me and Thor are again. Attempting to come up with words that fit into oddly specific categories that also have to correspond to one letter. I mean honestly who decided that this was going to become a staple American party game.

We had to end our second to last game a little early because Tony ended up with dark, odd, dice shaped bruises on his arm. No idea how that happened. So now we have Monopoly. Which is the only board game I have knowledge of playing. Because it was the only one I was allowed to play with Tony. Probably cause It's old and they thought my skills in that would never be useful, but look at me now lab rats! I'd also like to state that Mr. Stark has never actually beat me at the game. Which is ironic considering he owns a pretty large buisness, ignore the understatement there. Like usual though Tony was cocky and had a smirk plastered on his face. I also smirked as he looked at me. He groaned in anger realizing that his defeat was iminant. "Yah know you ruined one of things I was good at." "I know" I said placing down the automobile. The piece I always played as. Tony also reached down to grab that piece. "This is my battle field so Im going to use that piece." Tony said knowing I always used it. "Tony. I will rob someone home and steal a real car. Drop my piece." I growled. He put a contemplating look on his face as he just said, "Nah I don't want to." I looked at him borderline shocked. "Wow you're standing up to my black mail. When did you decide to do that?" I said with fake curiosity. When he just rolled his eyes in response I chuckled. And then tackled the bitch to grab my piece. He toppled off the couch onto the ground groaning, and I stood triumphantly holding the classic automobile "token." I walked back over next to Thor and dropped down onto the couch again as Tony sat up holding his ribs. I leaned forward and placed my piece on the big Go! Space, a arrogant smirk on my face.

"HA SUCK IT ROGERS. YOU THOUGHT THAT STUPID PANTS TRICK WOULD WORK." I yelled jumping up and dowm excitedly. We had started the game at around 10, but it was now 5 am. Me,Steve, and Thor were the only two who were awake before my loud triumphant screaming. Natasha groaned gripping her head and sitting up from her position on the couch. "You guys are still playing?" She asked and I laughed happily, "Nope not anymore. I won." I said. She fell back onto the couch when I strutted off to the kitchen to make coffee, a huge smile spread across my face

a huge smile spread across my face