two

(a/n just a note! you will learn more about kimiko's quirk slowly. she is also a bit cold to new people due to her being secluded to only her room and her training room for the majority of her childhood. give her some time to warm up to you guys. ^^)

Kimiko's POV

"Kimiko? Are you ready to go or not?" My fathers words filled the house.

I let out one last deep sigh.

"Coming!" I grabbed my book bag in the corner of my eye and headed down the stairs to be face to face with my dad, or as Japan knows him, Worldly. I inherited his earth manipulation quirk, as well as my mothers water manipulation quirk. I was what you called those "halfed bastards." I got lucky and have both of my parents quirks, when you usually are only suppose to inherit one. This resulted in my hair becoming a beautiful colour of the deep sea blue and highlights of emerald colour hid in my hair as well. I cut my hair short to my shoulders and my bangs have one strand of green down the left side. The side I control my earth side.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." My father sent a soft smile my way, one that I missed. I went down the staircase and became face to face with my tall father. Have I not grown? I'm still only about 152 cm..

Shaking my head out of thoughts, I came back to reality.

"Should we go?" I smiled at my Dad.

"Of course, Hero." He said back, giving me a soft pat on the head as we walked out together. A stupid grind plastered on my Dad's face.

20 minutes later

I reached quickly for my car door and closed it behind me as fast as I could, giving my Dad a small wave as I ran away.

I finally got out of a lecture about not talking to boys, not doing drugs, and etc. As much as he is the 3rd best hero, he is still a Dad.

"Aaah! Watch out!" I screamed, finally turning my head to see I was about to run into a boy with green curly hair and a girl with short brown hair.

"Deku watch out!" The girl said as she touched the boy, as he suddenly flew into the air.

"A-ah, AHH!" He screamed as he fumbled around in the air.

I used a water barrier to stop me from falling on the harsh ground, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Hey, Are you okay?" The girl asked, lending a hand to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you." I said with a straight face, taking her hand up as I brushed the dust off my uniform.

"Release." She said as the boy fell down on my makeshift water bed. He fell down with a scream but was pleasantly happy to see he didn't sink through my water.

"You'll only fall through it if I want you to." I said to him, answering his suspicions as he turned his head and smiled at me.

"Thanks." He said as he jumped off my water bed. I returned my water to my body by flying it down my throat, drinking it up. Shocking the other two.

"Midoriya! Are you all right?" A man with glasses came running fast from the front doors of the school. I guess that's his quirk?

"I'm fine haha." The boy who seemed to be Midoriya answered.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was running!" I said with a frown, bowing towards the three. How could I have made such a mistake?