˚III | CHARACTERS˚

MARCUS GUNNARSEN. The older half of the famous Norweigan pop duo Marcus & Martinus. Luckily, he's not a heartbreaker or troublemaker, because this sixteen-year-old definitely could be great at either with his rich brown eyes and great musical skills. 

MARTINUS GUNNARSEN. Marcus' sixteen-year-old twin brother from the famous Norweigan pop duo Marcus & Martinus. This boy could melt anyone in a heartbeat with his sweet brown eyes and wonderful smile. He's got a heart of gold and a voice of platinum.

SAGE ROSEN. A phenomenal dancer with talent to spare, fifteen-year-old Sage Rosen is a necessity to our main team. He is also really good at annoying the heck out of Scarlett when he feels like it.

CHRISSY EDWARDS. (aka chrissy e) A fifteen-year-old rising star with the prettiest brown eyes and the voice of an angel. She may be Scarlett's younger cousin, but she knows her way around life better than she lets on.

SCARLETT CAMPBELL.  (aka scarlett grace) A sixteen-year-old with the bare minimum of talent required to pass her off as an "actor", Scarlett tends to be slightly insecure with all of the other famous teens around her.

MATTHEW MORRIS. (aka mattybraps) this fun and handsome young star deems himself as a "rapper". With plenty of energy and a smile that never fades, fifteen-year-old Matthew Morris aka "Matt" is a friendly face that all are pleased to know.

JOELLE JOANIE SIWA. (aka jojo siwa) Fourteen-year-old "JoJo Siwa" is a face that most people have seen somewhere among YouTube or the Television screen. Energetic and talkative, JoJo makes sure things are never silent.

BENNO. Scarlett's favorite Laehuae. Gentle and kind, Benno is always the one that the teenagers go to for assistance. He also has a soft spot for our main team, especially Martinus.

GALDAVUE. The stricter of all the counselors. This is one Laehuae you don't want to mess with (unless you want to be sentenced to eternal doom).