Missing In Action 11

*Two Weeks Later*

We began to run out of money. We knew it was time to get more. We dressed in black pants and black hoodies. 

"How long will we be gone?" I asked picking up Faith. 

"Couple hours. So probably get back about 1:00 or 2." Ness said.

I nodded.

"I'll be back." I said to faith as I kissed her chunky cheek. I gave her to Danielle.

"Don't get caught." Danielle said.

"We won't." Sky said.

We walked out of the house. After walking the streets for almost 30 minutes. A military truck came driving by us. 

"Come on." Ness said throwing her black backpack on. She was lightly jogging to the truck. We followed. 

After we grabbed on, we got in the back. The truck looked like one of those trucks that Zayn and the boys got picked up in we sat on the benches that were there. 

"Okay, so where to?" Sky asked.

"Well we should start out with towns so were going to Elstree." She said loading her gun.

"We're not gonna kill anyone right?" I asked. 

"Right, but the towns aren't that friendly since the war started... We might need it too protect ourselves." She said. 

"How many times have you done this?" I asked referring to her knowledge of on the other towns. 

"Once... And once is enough." She said. 

The truck started to pass through a small town. No one was on the streets. The small town looked like it was crumbling. 

"Where is everyone?" Sky asked.

"They have a curfew..." She said turning to us. 

"Some cities have it. Some don't." She said. 

The truck came to a stop. 

"Come on." She whisper/yelled.

We got off the truck. We blended into the darkness perfectly. 

We quickly hid behind a building as a couple of military guys walked by. 

"Lets go." She whispered. 

We walked around to the back of the building. There was a back door. She got on her knees, taking something out of her pocket. 

"Flashlight." She said.

Sky took the flashlight and turned it on towards the door. She began to pick the lock. Within 2 minutes, she opened the door. We quickly walked in.

"Where are we?" I asked whispering. 

"Food store." Sky said flashing her light towards the aisles. 

"Lets grab only the money." Ness said.

We all took out our flashlights, looking for the cash registers. 

"Don't forget to put your gloves on." Sky said.

We put our black medical gloves on that we got from the clinic. 

We opened four registers and cleaned all the money out as fast as we could. 

We began to hear sirens. 

"Quick. We got enough money!" Ness whispered/yelled. 

We zipped up our back packs. Through the front of the store we saw the police flashlights shine into the store. We quickly ran to the back of the store, running out the back door. 

"Come on, this way." Sky said. We ran in the opposite direction. We ran out of town. We were walking in the dark on the road. We heard a car getting close to us. It was another military truck. 

We quickly jumped on. 

"Yes!" We said cheering in unison. 

"That was such a rush!" I said referring to taking the money. 

"I know!" Ness said happily. 

Sky opened her bag looking at the money. 

"This is just awesome! We'll be good with food and clothes for a while." She said zipping up the bag. 

"Your a genius Ness!" I said hugging her. 

She laughed hugging back. 

When we got back to London, the lights in the house were on. We walked in.

"Finally, you guys are back. I thought you guys got caught." Danielle said taking our bags and hiding it with the rest of the money. 

"We almost did." I chuckled.

"What?!" Danielle exclaimed.

"Don't worry, we got this." Sky said.

"Where's faith?" I asked Danielle. 

"I gave her a bath and I put her to bed..." She said.

"What about Eleanor?" I asked.

"She's been the same." She answered. 

"I've been thinking about giving her depression pills." Danielle said.

"Depression pills?" Ness asked.

Danielle nodded. 

"Danielle, were nurses not therapists." I said.

"I know it's just... She's getting worse." She said. 

I sighed. 

"Maybe another time we could talk about this. I'm kind of tired." I said about to walk up the stairs.

"Perrie..." She said.

I stopped and looked at her.

"We cant ignore this..." She paused and walked over to me. "She's getting worse."