Missing In Action 18

*A Year Later* 

It's been Two Years since the War started, and it only seems to be getting worse. More attacks are being made to Military Bases and Cities. Cities not only in Britain but also in the US. City of London has been made to have Drills, just in case there's another attack on the city. 

Faith is now 2 years old. She's been really hyper lately. She knows all of our names and knows a couple other words. It's not rare to see Faith running through the house naked and Anna trying to catch her so she could give her a bath. Anna is now 17. Just last week we took her out to her first robbery. Well Danielle doesn't like to call it robbery. She likes to call it looting, which is the same thing and she doesn't like Anna to go with us. Danielle is like a mother to Anna and Anna gladly calls her mom. Anna did really well in the robbery-I mean looting. She's fast at opening the registers, which usually takes us about 5 minutes. But takes her 1.

It's just like another day, I stood in the kitchen. Faith was running through the house in her diaper and Anna tried to catch her.

"Faith come here." Anna said chasing her.

Faith tried to run past me. 

"Got you." I said quickly grabbed her. She laughed as I tickled

her. 

"Go with Anna, please. Then ill give you..." I pulled out a piece of gum from my pocket. She loves gum for some reason, she thinks its candy. She tried to grab it. I pulled it away. 

"After..." I said.

She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Without pouting." I said. 

She did a fake smile. 

"Better." I chuckled putting her on the ground. 

She took Anna's hand. They walked back upstairs. 

I chuckled putting the piece of gum back in my pocket. 

I started putting the washed plates back in the cupboard. 

I heard the front door open. 

"Have fun in the clinic?" I asked. Knowing it was Danielle walking in. 

"As if..." She said plopping down the couch. 

"Why do you still work there again?" I asked giving her something to drink. 

"Because I have nothing else to do. Remember I don't go out with you guys." She said.

I chuckled. 

"How is everyone?" She asked.

"Ness and Sky gave school lessons to Anna, Eleanor is still in her room and Anna is now taking Faith a bath." I said.

"I wish the schools were open so we could send her there." Danielle said.

"Yeah...with kids her own age." I sighed.

"Well, I won't worry about her not being around kids her own age." Sky said walking down the stairs and sitting on the couch with a magazine. 

"What do you mean?" Danielle asked. 

"I saw her sneaking out the other night." Sky said. 

"What?!" Danielle asked surprised. 

"That was her making all that noise?" Danielle shocked. 

Sky nodded.

"She's not very quiet at sneaking back in."  I said.

"Well where does she go?" I asked.