The Quirk

Izuku POV

"Hey, mom, dad, what do you think my quirk will be?" I was walking with my mom whose name was Inko Midoryia and my Dad who also goes by Eren Jaeger. "I think you'll have a cool one like your fathers Izuku." My dad was the 3rd pro hero, sometimes 2nd, Rogue Titan. His quirk was the ability to become a massive 15-meter humanoid titan. He would originally turn into a massive naked titan that had elf-like ears, no cheek or lips that showed all his teeth, and had a lean physique. After some research though, he was able to create some clothes so that his titan form wouldn't be naked.

"Naw, Izuku's to cool for my quirk." I looked at my dad while he picked me up and tickled me.

Once we got there, we went straight to the doctor and got a few tests run on me. "Well, I think you will be happy to hear that Izuku does have a quirk and should receive it pretty soon." I looked at dad and begged him to train me until I got my quirk. He laughed and said that he would wake me up tomorrow to go the beach.

Time Skip to the Next day

I woke up before my dad on got everything ready. Once he finally woke up, he saw that I was ready and chuckled and went to go change. We jogged to the beach and once we got there, we started doing normal workouts. I was already quite physically fit thanks to training with my dad every now and again. "Okay Izuku, you have to move all that trash and clean this beach up. I'll make sure that you still do regular workouts like sit-ups, push-ups, etc. Now go start, I'll be training over there." The day went on uneventfully, with me cleaning up quite a bit for a 4-year-old. Then I pulled the wrong trash from underneath a big mountain of trash and it started falling. I was about to run when I accidentally cut my leg, the trash fell on me when all of a sudden I saw a bolt of lightning come down on me. Once it hit me, I felt a surge of power and felt a lot taller like 20-meters tall. I looked around a little scared but my dad shouted at me. "IZUKU, IS THAT YOU!?" I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and transformed to but I was still taller than him. "LET'S SEE HOW STRONG YOU ARE IN THAT FORM!" my dad and I began fighting, I had the upper hand on strength but my dad had the upper hand due to experience and skill. I eventually lost to him but my dad said I gave him a slight run for his money. My dad and I went to the quirk registration building to sign my quirk up.

My quirk was Titan Adaption: this gave the user the ability to turn into a titan (of course) but also adapted their titan form to a certain level. For example, if your titan was strong but slow, this quirk allowed you to adapt your titan form to be fast but still strong. I was also able to use some of the titan power in my base form. I wasn't as strong as my titan form but I could still make a small building fall with ease, I could also regenerate slightly faster than my titan form. My friend Katsuki Bakugo AKA Kacchan was happy that I had such a cool quirk. I asked my dad if Kacchan could train with us and he said 'sure'. So I and Kacchan started training and got all sorts of strong.

Time Skip to Middle School Izuku POV

"Okay class, today I was going to give out these papers so you could write down your career plan. .................But I know you are all going to become heroes." our teacher thew the papers in the air and everyone except for me and Kacchan used their quirks. Kacchan jumped on his desk and shouted "Hey teach, don't lump me and Izuku in with these extras. Only we have the potential to be a hero." Everyone glared and Kacchan. "Speaking of, aren't you and Izuku aiming for Yuuie." Everyone started talking about how we would probably pass with flying colors. By the end of the day, I was packing up my stuff until Kacchan grabbed my book. I looked at him and put my stuff away.

"So did you find anything else that we can do with our quirks Deku." He called me Deku as a nickname, not an insult. I looked at him and got my book back and flipped it to a page that had hero costumes. He looked at his side of the page and saw a suit that had a red x on it but also seemed to be lased with I thin layer of fur. It also had some grenades that went on the arms. "What's so special about this suit Deku?"