First Day at School

3rd Person

GRUNT

Izuku looked around his room with sleepy eyes. He was about to go back to sleep until he got a notification on his phone. 'I wonder who it is.' Izuku thought. He saw it was a message from his friend Kacchan.

'Hey idiot, I'm outside your house. Where the f#ck are you!?' Izuku looked at his clock and saw the time. He jumped off his bed and threw his clothes on. He ran down the stairs with his toothbrush in his mouth. Once he finished, he ran out his front door, grabbed Katsuki by the arm, and used One For All and was sent flying into the air for a good 10 seconds before Izuku had to jump again. He did this a few more times until they got to UA. "WHERE IS CLASS 1-A!?" Izuku asked as he was shaking a student. They pointed to the direction and Izuku and Katsuki went sprinting. They found the classroom and opened the door. "We made it," Izuku said while panting. They went to the back 2 sets and sat down, not paying attention to anyone. Katsuki put his feet on the desk until a boy with glasses walked up to him.

"Excuse me, please take your feet off the desk. That is very disrespectful to all the upperclassmen who have used this de-" The boy was interrupted by Izuku saying. "Actually, they change the desk every two years. So that means that this is a new desk and no students have used it." The boy turned slightly red in embarrassment until he looked at Izuku closer.

"Hey, it's you. The one that punched me." He started walking up to Izuku while Izuku thought he was going to get lectured again until the boy started bowing. "I am deeply sorry for being rude to you during the exam. You knew about the secret point system while I was blind to realize it. I admit that you are better than me."

"I-its okay. I didn't even know there was a secret point system. I just saw the girl was in trouble and tried to save her. M-my name is Izuku Midoryia." Izuku said, sticking his hand out for a handshake. "My name is Tenya Iida."

Ochako then walked in and examined the room until she saw Izuku. "Oh, it is you um, Izuku was it. And uh, Kacchan?" Uraraka asked, not exactly remembering their names. "Yeah, I am Izuku," Izuku said. "Hey round face, only Deku can call me that," Bakugou said, a little annoyed. "Just call him Bakugou," Izuku whispered to her. "What'd ya say Deku!?" Izuku laughed at Katsuki. "If you are here to socialize, leave now." Everyone looked down to see something like a giant-sized yellow worm. "My name is Aizawa Shouta. I am your homeroom teacher. I welcome you to the hero course. Now, put these on and meet me in the field." He suddenly wiggled back out of the room.

"If all the staff are pro heroes, then he must have been one too. Bye, the look of his eyes and his voice tone *mumble*" Izuku started mumbling until Katsuki chopped him on the head. "You're mumbling again Deku," Katsuki told his childhood friend. "Oh, thanks Kacchan."

Time Skip After Changing.

"What do you think we are going to do Kacchan?" Izuku asked his explosive friend. "I don't know Deku. Must be something important if we are missing the f*cking orientation." Bakugou said. After everyone was outside, Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag and drank his apple juice in one go. "Now that everyone is out, I will tell you what we are going to do. For your first day here, you will all be doing middle school PE test with a twist. You are allowed to use your quirks. This test is for me and you to see your limits and your potential as a hero. Izuku, what was your farthest ball throw in middle school." Aizawa asked. "Um, I can't really remember, the teacher said that he didn't want to walk that far to measure my throw. Same with Kacchan." Izuku said. "Hmm, stand in the circle and use your quirk to throw the ball."

Izuku walked to the circle and started charging One for All and his base titan power, and in one quick movement, threw the ball. "Quite impressive, 1.7 kilometers," Aizawa said with a raised eyebrow. Everyone else besides Bakugou screamed 'WHAT!?'. A pink girl then said "Wow, we are able to use our quirks. The hero course is going to be so fun." Aizawa seemed to be pissed at this comment. "You only have three years to be formed into heroes, and you think it is going to be all fun and games. How about this then, the person in the last place gets expelled." Everyone else once again said 'WHAT!?'. Uraraka stepped up and retorted by saying" T-that isn't fair. It is only the first day, and even if it wasn't, it still would be unfair."

"Many things in life are unfair, natural disaster, villains that kill innocent people. Life is filled with unfairness, that is why it is heroes jobs to try and make life fair." Everyone processed what Aizawa had just said, and, although they didn't say it, they agreed with him. And so, they began with the test.

50-meter dash.

"Better give it your all Deku" Katsuki said to his friend next to him. "Same to you Kacchan" The robot suddenly said start and they both used their quirks to get to the finish line as fast as possible. Izuku had gotten 1.4 seconds while Katsuki had gotten 2 seconds.

Grip test.

Both Izuku and Katsuki had broken the grip machine.

Jump test.

Izuku and Katsuki passed, though Katsuki got a higher score due to him using his quirk to go farther.

Side steps

Izuku and Katsuki both passed this test as well.

At the end of the test, Aizawa pulled up the score and showed it to everyone through a hologram. "Aw sh*t, f*cking Deku beat me," Katsuki said, mad that he came in second place while Izuku just barely came in first. "Well, if you had given it your all in the ball through, you could have probably beaten me," Izuku said, already knowing what Katsuki would say next. "YOU ALREADY KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT! IT F*CKING HURTS!" Katsuki said, enraged by his friend's comment, meanwhile, Izuku was laughing. "Also, the expulsion thing was just a joke to make you all give it your all," Aizawa said with a grin. Momo and Izuku said at the same time "I knew it. Huh, wait, you knew?" Both looked at each other in confusion. "I mean, it was pretty obvious," Momo said. Izuku nodded.

"Go change and get the syllabus in the classroom. Then you can leave." Aizawa said before he crawled back into his sleeping bag and crawled away. "So, you must be pretty smart if you were able to see past his lie," Izuku said to Momo. Momo had a dust of pink on her cheeks. "You must also be pretty clever, or had some inside info," Momo said, sending him a suspicious but playful glare. Izuku laughed "Nope. So, I didn't see you at the entrance exam, did you perhaps get in by recommendations." Izuku questioned. "You are correct. Hm, I am pretty sure you have inside info."

They talked for the rest of the school day until it was time to part ways. "You are fun to talk to. You know." Izuku said. "You yourself are quite fun to talk to as well. Well, I must be heading home, I hope to see you tomorrow at school." Momo said before she left. Izuku watched her until she was out of his sight. "Wow Deku never thought you would be that smooth with a chick like her." Izuku turned around quickly to see Katsuki leaning on one of the buildings smirking. "Oh, it is just you Kacchan. Well, um, I just found her easy to talk to." Izuku said with a blush. "Deku has a crush. This should be some nice blackmail to use against you." Izuku looked scared while Bakugou laughed in a sarcastic evil tone.

Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating at all. Um, I don't really have much to say. I plan on making a schedule for what stories I am going to update, that's all. Until next time, peace.