The New Arrivals of Class 1-A

3rd Person

The halls of UA were filled with a few students that were outside their class talking to their friends or finishing the homework they forgot to do the other day (<----me). All of a sudden, they started hearing screams and explosions. One student though 'Are there villains?' All the thoughts the students first had were dismissed as two figures were rapidly approaching the classes. One making explosions and the other running with what seemed to be green electricity around his feet on every step he took. The students tried to find cover but were a little too late when the 2 figures paced by them at fast speeds making them fall over, and the kids with homework not yet complete had to get up to grab all their papers before they were lost.

With Izuku and Katsuki

"I AM GOING TO GET THERE FIRST KACCHAN!" Izuku said as he pumped OFA into his feet. Katsuki grinned while making small but concentrated explosions in his hands. "AS IF DEKU!" They both kept going at full speed until Izuku started going even faster than Katsuki, metaphorically and literally leaving him in the dust until Katsuki turned around and put both hands together and made a strong explosion that sent him flying down the hall. Which in turn made him pass his green-haired friend.

Izuku took one step with his right foot and stepped off the floor with all his might and was then sent flying catching up to his friend with made them now neck to neck. They were close to the door when it suddenly opened and they crashed into the class.

"Glad to see you two made it to class on time, because today we are getting two new students." Izuku and Midoriya looked up to see Aizawa sipping on some juice.

Time Skip

Izuku was sitting in his desk talking to his friend Katsuki until they heard Aizawa walk in after leaving to go and meet the new students. "Every one quite down. So, as I informed you all earlier, we will be having two more students added to the class. These two got in through recommendations." Iida than put up his hand to ask a question. "What is it, Iida?"

"If they got in through recommendations, why weren't they here the first day of school."

Aizawa just looked to his left and then to Iida. "One of them is from Russia and the other is from West Asia. Now, you guys can come in and introduce yourselves." Aizawa said before he zipped up his sleeping bag and feel and the floor and rolled away.

Izuku was not exactly paying attention until two girls walked into the classroom. They both had serious/emotionless faces, one had blonde hair and the other had black hair. At that moment, Izuku kinda disconnected from everything and focused on only those two. The two scanned the room and stopped on Izuku. Izuku grew a slight red blush before the two looked away.

The blonde girl stepped before the black haired girl and began to speak. "My name is Annie Leonhart. I am the cousin of Ejiro Kirishima who is in this class. I have a similar quirk to his which I would prefer to show than to speak about. I spent my grade school years in Russia. But my mother originated in Japan which is why I am also part Japanese. I aspire to be a hero so that people don't have to go through the pain of having their father or any family member die as a hero." She then stopped. Izuku than realized that her father must have died a hero; and so, he took out his notebook and wrote down Leonhart to search for the late hero and father.

The blonde girl stepped back as the raven-haired one stepped forward. "My name is Mikasa Ackerman. My quirk just enhances my bodies stats as much as I want. The highest it can is 10 times. The lowest is 2 times, which is still enough to bend some metal, so don't mess with me." Everyone looks at Mineta. "I want to be a hero so that people don't have to see that the world is so cold. Cold enough to take away a person's parents without mercy." Everyone looks at the two girls with sympathy and pity for what has happened in their past.

"Now, you two can go and sit next to Izuku Midoryia. Midoryia put your hand up." Izuku's hand then raises quickly. "Thank you. Now, we can start the school day."

Hey guys, sorry for the boring chapter, I just wanted to introduce the two girls. I can't update fast because I don't really have the ..... enthusiasm to do it. But today, I just felt like doing it and so I did. I will try to update more, but I can not make any promises. Also, sorry if I sound like a lazy ass because there are people who still update even when there are things going on in their life. Until next time, peace.