Training

Izuku POV

I woke up early and left a note that said I was going to the beach. I ran to the beach and saw All Might looking sad. "What happened All Might?" "You see Young Midoryia, I was going to make you clean the beach but it seems to have already been clean." "Oh, I cleaned that." "REALLY! Well then, take off your shirt." I looked at him weirdly. He noticed that and explained that he needed to see my physic to if I am ready to handle One For All. I took off my shirt to show him my physic that had muscle and strength but also speed agility and flexibility. All MIght look fairly impressed with my physic. "Well, you seem ready enough Young Midoryia. Now, EAT THIS!" He pulled out a strand of hair and forced me to eat it. Once I did, I was disgusted my how sour it was. I looked at All MIght and then thought where I could use my powers at. I then looked at the waves and had the best idea ever. "So All Might, how do I use OFA?"

"It takes a while for the power to fuse with your body, but once it does you flex you but cheeks and yell 'SMASH!'" I looked at him and closed my eyes to try and see if I can find the power. "Well, if that's the case then fight me until I get the power. HAA!" I ran at him and punch him with 50% of my full power. He blocked the blow with practical ease and told me to use my full power in this fight. "Okay, All Might, but only if 'you' use your full power." He told me that he'd use as much power as he would have to. I ran at him at 50% but once I was close enough I bumped up to 100% and hit him square in the face making him move back a few meters. He ran at me and punched me in the stomach and then hit me in the back making me fall face first into the sand. I got up and ran at him but not before throwing sand at him. "Young Midoryia that is a cheap move-" I had used the sand as a type of smoke screen to go in back of him and lift him up to the sky. I focused my titan energy and lightning shot down and All Might barely dodge it but not unscathed. I transformed into a titan and smashed AM (All Might) into the ground. He jumped at me and yelled Texas Smash and punched me in the stomach, making me fly back. The fight went on with me punching him into the ground or throwing him somewhere will he punched me with his signature moves. I saw he was about to punch me with his 100% so I put my arm back and put as much energy into the punch as I can and threw it forward making AM's fist and my fist meet in the middle. There was a huge explosion and I looked at my arm to see that it had been completely destroyed. I got out of my titan form and saw that AM was sitting on the sand tired. I sat next to him and smirked. There was a huge wave and I used the newly awoken OFA and punched it at 100%, making my arm a slight purple bruised color. All the water I punched fell on AM, and I started dying of laughter while AM just chuckled. For the next 9 months, I was training my ass off having a spar with AM every now and again. I had grown to the point I was now 178 centimeters tall. Now I was on the beach looking at All Might and listening to the waves behind him. I knew this was going to be the last battle I have with him until I get into UA and do the exam. I grinned and he smiled and we both launched at each other before throwing a fist forward at our 100%. When our fist meets all the sand in a 750-meter range moved back and formed a sandstorm due to the sheer power of our battle. Once we finished we both smiled at the power we have gained. AM had also gotten stronger due to sparing with me.

"Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving." we both left the beach and ate at an In N Out restaurant nearby. I walked home with a smile on my face knowing I would pass the exam.