Chapter 3

Clanging of swords echoed trough the yiga clan hide out. What looked like a foot solider was dueling against 10 blade masters. With their massive size, the foot solider looked tiny in comparison, but soon the blade masters started to fall against the foot soldier's skill, one by one they went flying along with their weapons. The solider held to what looked like a two smaller windcleavers in each hand, swinging them so fast that you could only see it for a second if it wasn't for its glow. Then the battle came to an abrupt end.

The small foot solider then quickly surrounded themself in red talismans to remove their mask and head piece. The soldier's (h/c) hair floated down after the flash of the yiga magic.

"Come on boys! I told you not to go easy on me!" (y/n) laughed at the sight of the blade masters. She then hurried over to each one to help them up. Then from behind clapping was herd. (y/n) turned around to see Master Kogah. "You are incredible (y/n)! I've expected nothing less from you!" He smiled from behind his mask. (y/n) ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Am I incredible enough to finally go defeat the hero~" she asked as she hugged him. Kogah broke the hug. "Hmmmmm. Let me think, no." He said sternly. "Kogah I'm ready to go on a mission, I'm already 17! I'm more than strong enough to bring him down!" (y/n) argued. Kogah sighed. "Do I have to remind you how dangerous this hero is? Have you seen what he has done to us, the medical ward is only growing because of him!" He argued back. "That is exactly the reason why I need to go! He needs to be stopped-" Kogah didn't let her finish.

"The answer is no (y/n), that's final. I'm sorry, I'm doing this because I love you." kogah said as he grasped (y/n)'s shoulders. She sighed, "I'm sorry, its just been really rough being cooped up in here..." She replied hesitantly. Kogah smiled, "I know sweet heart, but trust me, we'll take a trip outside soon. as soon as it's safe" he replied with a pat on the head.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

Kogah said goodbye as he went back to his duties, and (y/n) went back to her room. As (y/n) has grown into a beautiful young woman, Kogah gave her own personal room, because those other young members could not be trusted. (y/n) flopped onto her bed in defeat. She has spent years training to be the best she could, she knew she could beat this so called hero. Ever since he showed up, more and more yiga members were coming back in shambles. She couldn't take it anymore, this was her family.

She sighed as she fiddled with the necklace around her neck, a bad habit she had been forming for years. It was strange, the little orange jewel always seemed to helped her to think. And that's when she got it. If she couldn't convince Kogah that she was strong enough, she would just have to prove it.

(y/n) stood from here bed and looked out at her small window, Kogah was down in the training grounds talking to some advisors. She sighed. "I'm sorry Kogah, I promise, I'm doing this because I love you." She said to herself

Then, as the day became cold and dark, (y/n) started to make her preparations. Taking her two blades and strapping them to her back, she made her plan. Soon, everyone's candle light was blown out, and guards began their night patrol.

(y/n) knew that she couldn't just walk out the front door, so she decided to teleport onto the top of the canyon ridge. The red talismans followed her hands, and with a quick flash, she was now standing above the hide out. A cold breeze brew through her hair, with a swift motion, (y/n) had put on her mask.

Now the search began.

(y/n) began by disguise her and asked around hyrule's stables, most have seen the hero with the legendary sword on his back, he was definitely close. As she searched and searched the night was still young, she found herself in hyrule field. Looking at the castle in the distance she saw that 3 glowing lasers were pointed at the castle. Confused by them, she looked around to see where they were coming from.

Fear struck her. 3 of the 4 divine beast were awoken. She grasped her mouth in her disguised form. The divine beats, Vah Ruta, Vah Rudania, And Vah Medoh have all been cleansed from Gannon's power. The one one left was The Divine beast Naboris. Was the hero already this close to defeating calamity Gannon? But her train of thought came to a crash, when a bright red growling dot appeared on her chest.

Looking up she saw hell in a mechanical form. A full guardian. Never has she fought one before, Kogah himself hasn't either. They are killing machines. So (y/n) started running, and running. The guardian wouldn't slow down, then as if a timer was going down she herd the first shot being fired.

She dove to the side, the blue laser being flown above her head. Then before she could get up a hylian on a horse jumped over her, with a bow in his hand, he shot the guardian in the eye, stunning the guardian. He continued to fight the guardian, chopping off its legs, then finished the whole thing with a final blow.

(y/n) sat there in shock and fear. She tried to calm herself and took deep breaths. But then she took a closer look at the hylian, he was holding the sword that sealed the darkness. Even though she saw him defeat a guardian with her own eyes, a boost of confidence went through her. The hylian picked up the last remains of the guardian then walked over to (y/n).

He held out a hand for the girl, wanting to help her up. (y/n) took the hand without hesitation. Now was her time to act. As the hero was slightly taller than her, she looked up at him with a smile.

"T-thank you for saving me! Here take this as a gift-" before the hero could even reply, (y/n) pulled out one of her blades and stuck it into the hero's side. Then, jumping back she transformed into her traditional yiga clothes.

"Your rein ends here hero" (y/n) spat. Then pulling out her second blade in her other hand, she attacked the hero. They clash blades, (y/n) having a slight upper hand because of her double wielding, but that didn't protect her. Slashed from the hero came into her like a fiery storm. She tried to block his attacks, but her entire left side was a bloody mess. She would not stop though.

Even thought the hero held no shield, an incredibly powerful force field enveloped him. Every time (y/n) would hit it, she went flying back wards. But she had to keep going, she got up and finally broke the force field, with a smirk she rushed at the hero.

She attacked and attacked with incredible speed. Stabbing and slashing at the hero, soon enough he lost his balance, before he could react, (y/n) went in for a final blow, flying above him, she slashed both of her blades onto him. And just like that the hero fell with a grunt.

(y/n) took short and shaky breaths, she should have never underestimated the hero, he was powerful yes, but thankfully not powerful enough. (y/n) fell to her knees, dropping her blades to the ground. She gasped for air, grabbing the dirt and grass under her.  The pain from her wounds overcoming her. With that moment of relief she laughed a bit, but all of her happiness of victory came to an end.

The hero's body became engulfed in a bright green glow, "it's my pleasure" a sweet voice called out. Then the light disappeared in an instant. The hero rose from the ground. (y/n)'s eyes went wide with terror. "I-I killed you! How are you alive?! How?!" She tried to stand as she cried out. Her knees still wobbly from the amount of pain she was in. The hero said nothing.

(y/n) tightened her grip on her blades. She limped towards the hero. With a wave of her hand she took the mask from her face, hair falling from the top of her head. A small stream of blood dropped from her fore head down the side of her face. Spitting blood from her mouth, she wiped her lips with her sleeve The hero took a step back. "What?! You won't speak to a filthy yiga?" (y/n) practically snarled.

The hero looked wide eyed at her, but then shook his head. With his blade in his hand he took a step forward. (y/n) rose her blades, ready to block an attack, but before she could even blink, a blade pressed through her torso. She gasped at the pain. As the sword was pulled out from her, she fell to the ground. (y/n) shakily grasped her side. Slowly red talismans surrounded her, and tears of pain ran down her cheeks. She looked straight into the eyes of the hero.

"...you... have no idea what you've started..." (y/n) spoke with anger as she grinned her teeth. And just like that. She was gone.